PDA

View Full Version : GC-Item: Viridia: Easy Def Materials?

Sharkyland
Jul 11, 2003, 03:27 PM
I dunno if anyone has experienced this, but I had my Viridia (whatever 'Eclair' is under, includes inside quotes) go through the Ruins on Normal (or was it hard) and ever freaking time I fought a Dark Belra... 90% it would drop a Def Material (other than that cash). Though the only thing I was fighting it was I had this level 200 mag already with high power and I think a brave knuckle... (because I wanted a character that would go through the game just punching and kicking [though it is kinda hard to do it with Dark Falz 4th form sometimes... *yelling* You jerk, get your butt over here!!!])

'Eclair' - HUnewearl (of course)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sharkyland on 2003-07-11 13:30 ]</font>

Dark_Cloud
Jul 11, 2003, 04:12 PM
yeah i found it easy to find def mats from a dark belra with my viridia ramarl, it dropped one every time for me.

Bit
Jul 11, 2003, 04:54 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=306

Soukosa
Jul 11, 2003, 05:54 PM
Out of curiousity, have you been getting Mind mats from Chaos Socerers as easily?

Sharkyland
Jul 11, 2003, 06:11 PM
Bit = Hmm, another section I haven't seen though it should tell you a bit where those items are frequently found. *sigh* None of them have Luck... oh well.

Kalonera = Maybe, but I'm not really sure about that. I will start again with Viridia since my memory card got wiped.

Bit
Jul 11, 2003, 06:13 PM
Bit = Hmm, another section I haven't seen though it should tell you a bit where those items are frequently found. *sigh* None of them have Luck... oh well.

None of them have Luck because Luck Materials are found at an equal drop rate by all Section IDs.

Atleast I think so.

Soukosa
Jul 11, 2003, 06:26 PM
On 2003-07-11 16:11, Sharkyland wrote:
Kalonera = Maybe, but I'm not really sure about that. I will start again with Viridia since my memory card got wiped.

Okay. I need the information to check something. Keep your eye out for easy Sol Atomizers from So Dimenians and Trimates from Chaos Bringers.