PDA

View Full Version : Sharkyland - Items Drops

Sharkyland
Jul 11, 2003, 03:38 PM
(I know it's related to me in a way, but when this topic gets moved down from time to time I'll update this list. Since my memory card(s) got wiped, and I gotta get all my characters back to tip top shape, I was thinking of making a list of what items that I have found. I'm currently playing offline and I have the GC version.)

- Item name, Section ID, Difficulty, Beat (Found where) +(number of times found)

---

Forest 1:
- Booma's Right Arm, Skyly, Normal, 512 (Booma)

Forest 2:
- Booma's Right Arm, Skyly, Normal, 471 (Booma)
- Amplifier of Foie, Skyly, Normal, 422, 608 (Area Box)

Ruins 1:
- Red Barrier, Skyly, Normal, 746 (Claw)
- Amplifier of Red, Skyly, Normal, 747 (Area Box)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sharkyland on 2003-07-12 21:20 ]</font>

Bit
Jul 11, 2003, 04:53 PM
Mmk. Er, is that really needed on the forum? You could just write it down on piece of paper, or something.. Easier to access then having to go through the Forum to find your list of what you find.

Just a suggestion.

Guntz348
Jul 11, 2003, 04:55 PM
I think it'd be easier to use this thread for item excavations (http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=36147&forum=7&221) and just chart them out and then submit them to the excavations database.

Sharkyland
Jul 11, 2003, 06:17 PM
Bit = I could go to search forum and find 'Sharkyland' or something like that and that's why I put it on the title.

Guntz348 = Sometimes I can do multiple laps but most of the time I just can't. Because there is just too much of it I can take. The most I'd probably do is like 5 laps.

---

Though I'm just keeping track of this on here so just in case my computer gets infected or something terrible happens, I know where it is. I know this maybe kinda silly to do, but I've had an arguement that somehow the 'item findings' isn't complete because I look and find that I have items that aren't on the list. For instance "Amplifier of Red", I was rather surprised to find that. And I found a Visk (spaceship box) and Wals (boss box spaceship) and I thought the Wals was the Maser Beam. ;_;

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sharkyland on 2003-07-11 16:18 ]</font>