PDA

View Full Version : First Month Online

klepto
Jul 11, 2003, 05:13 PM
My Cable just got installed 5 minutes ago, and I'm looking at a problem. I don't have a credit card to go online. My dad said he would, but he wont be back for another 2 weeks. Since the first month is free, do I have to immedietly purchase the Hunter's License, or can I play the first month without having to enter a credit card at all number or buy an HL.

joncushing
Jul 11, 2003, 05:18 PM
Apparently first month is free, after that you have to pay when you want to play online

AxemPunanny
Jul 11, 2003, 05:21 PM
I would assume that you still have to input the info anyway. But you just won't be charged for the first month. Having the input makes it convenient for them to automatically charge you for the next billing cycle. It's also convenient for you, since you don't have to worry about, if you paid or not (at least it's convenient in this way).

I thought it was the first 2 months?

klepto
Jul 11, 2003, 05:24 PM
The money isnt the problem, the card is. Hopefully I don't have to purchase it right away.

jarek99
Jul 11, 2003, 05:37 PM
I never had to input any credit card info to play PSO on xbox. Im guessing it used the same info as what I signed onto xbox live 6 months ago. It just asked me if I wanted a hunters license...then gave the legal blah blah and price. And boom, online! No entering my name, creditcard, or anything. I dont remember it telling me how to cancel my subscription either...hmm!

klepto
Jul 11, 2003, 05:40 PM
I'd like to know for sure about gamecube, seeing as I havent signed up for any online games recently, considering there are none.

ShadowJedi
Jul 11, 2003, 06:27 PM
You don't need C-card info or any such information for the first month.
I know, since I'm on my first month.

And about the X-Box, it is built using computer parts, so it's obvious that it would act like a computer.

lordinviso
Jul 11, 2003, 11:28 PM
I am on the Cube and i was required to imput the c-card number to play online even tho it was my first month

HaLLa
Jul 12, 2003, 12:21 AM
I also had to imput the credit card....you need too