PDA

View Full Version : GC: Redria Ult Forest help

Squeee
Jul 11, 2003, 11:26 PM
alright, i know that item drops are random but i'm just wondering how long it took you to get either a red saber or god battle in Redria ult forest. i've been trying to get them and i've done way over 50 forest runs with no luck so far. are these items only online or are they just really rare?

hypn0t1c
Jul 11, 2003, 11:30 PM
My Redria hunter spent several hours doing the Forest of Sorrow quest to get a god/battle. Remember, it's a rare drop from Hidelts, and forest of sorrow is by far the best way to get one.

Stalfos333
Jul 12, 2003, 02:46 AM
You will probably never get a Red Saber from a Redria forest run. I'd suggest not even attempting it online, with access to quests with lots of enemies. Tollaw are stingy, like Melqueek.

As for the God/Battle, I get one every couple Forest of Sorrow runs. Less than 10, certainly.

Also, my Red Handgun came from my first rare Rappy, and it's still being used.

Deus-Irae
Jul 12, 2003, 03:29 AM
well, it depends.

Stalfos said less than 10, but it took me a minimum of 30 Forrest of Sorrow runs to get my first God/Battle.

its random, and my luck was not so good.

it is a rather rare item though, so it could take a while. keep at it and good luck!

(dont waste your time on a Redria red saber, too hard. another ID would be better)