PDA

View Full Version : XBox: Names of your s-ranks

AzNrarehunter
Jul 12, 2003, 12:01 AM
despite that the hackers/dupers already have the s-rank weapons, u can't name your stuff on those hacked ones. this goes to the people playing fairly and completing challenge modes like normality. i held some suggestions on how are u going to name your own s-rank weapon. my ideas include.
NAME S-rank
pimp cane
50cent rifle
50cent bazooka
pimp rod
legit twin (my need to prove i have a legit s-rank)
azn gun
azn rifle
ak-47 rifle
sony blade
mechassault needle
verizon psychogun
gameboy hammer
FUBU j-blade
ghetto slicer

many more to come but don't take my ideas unless i have my permission to let u use that name. hey i'm just being creative. just show me your ideas for your s-rank name

K9999
Jul 12, 2003, 12:03 AM

ginko990
Jul 12, 2003, 12:04 AM
On 2003-07-11 22:01, AzNrarehunter wrote:
despite that the hackers/dupers already have the s-rank weapons, u can't name your stuff on those hacked ones. this goes to the people playing fairly and completing challenge modes like normality. i held some suggestions on how are u going to name your own s-rank weapon. my ideas include.
NAME S-rank
pimp cane
50cent rifle
50cent bazooka
pimp rod
azn gun
azn rifle
ak-47 rifle
sony blade
mechassault needle
verizon psychogun
gameboy hammer
FUBU j-blade
ghetto slicer

many more to come but don't take my ideas unless i have my permission to let u use that name. hey i'm just being creative. just show me your ideas for your s-rank name

You cant get srank needle, psychoguns, hammer, or j-blade on xbox or gc.

My sranks will be same as on GC
BALOBIAN SWORD
BALOBIAN TWIN
BALOBIAN PARTISAN

AzNrarehunter
Jul 12, 2003, 12:20 AM
be creative on your names...

happyalloy
Jul 14, 2003, 10:45 AM
I have friends who have won:
Candy Cane
Meat Rod
Siamese Twin
Tequila Shot
Bubble Wand
Broken Wand.

I wanna win Grandpa's Cane, Cheese Slicer, Unloaded Gun, Dull Blade, and Evil Twin http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

If I had Xbox version, I suppose I'd go for a Sewing Needle http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: happyalloy on 2003-07-14 08:46 ]</font>

AzNrarehunter
Jul 14, 2003, 09:00 PM
nice ideas, but too bad that this area is filled with emptiness. too bad i don't see many girl players in this game.

Jehosaphaty
Jul 15, 2003, 09:17 AM

um im assuming ur joking on the permission thing, because in order for that ud need a copyright, and whose gonna do that?!

Petasse
Jul 19, 2003, 03:44 PM
NAME S-rank
pimp cane
50cent rifle
50cent bazooka
pimp rod
azn gun
azn rifle
ak-47 rifle
sony blade
mechassault needle
verizon psychogun
gameboy hammer
FUBU j-blade
ghetto slicer

You DO know that the word Pimp is banned right?
That's why I have a character called Pymp. (Nice Skyly name too!) Of course if you want to name a cane Pymp Cane I have to give you my permission. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Arutha
Jul 22, 2003, 08:13 PM
On 2003-07-14 19:00, AzNrarehunter wrote:
nice ideas, but too bad that this area is filled with emptiness. too bad i don't see many girl players in this game.

and that would be...why?

Nicholas-D-Wolfwood
Jul 23, 2003, 12:14 AM
NAME S-rank
pimp cane
50cent rifle
50cent bazooka
pimp rod
azn gun
azn rifle
ak-47 rifle
sony blade
mechassault needle
verizon psychogun
gameboy hammer
FUBU j-blade
ghetto slicer

i'm just naming all my s-ranks the same name.

Nicholas-D-Wolfwood
Jul 23, 2003, 12:26 AM
On 2003-07-22 22:14, Nicholas-D-Wolfwood wrote:

NAME S-rank
pimp cane
50cent rifle
50cent bazooka
pimp rod
azn gun
azn rifle
ak-47 rifle
sony blade
mechassault needle
verizon psychogun
gameboy hammer
FUBU j-blade
ghetto slicer

i'm just naming all my s-ranks the same name.

it proves that you got all of them yourself.

HaLLa
Jul 23, 2003, 10:16 AM
I had my HaLLa Blade for not even 24 hours and I corrupted. It just made the 5 hours or whatever seem like a waste of time.

sigh

PJ
Jul 23, 2003, 06:37 PM
DarkChao Rod
HeroChao Twin

When Episode 2 Challenge comes out...
Budokai J-Sword
Chao Card

Blade666
Aug 2, 2003, 11:26 AM
Man i cant complain about them names but thats some random names and u should think of some better ones cause woo ewwww

~Blade Master~

NemisisNeil
Aug 2, 2003, 03:09 PM
or you can use P!MP or P1MP my chars name is P!MPIN and i give u full permission to use it (im on xbox anyway lol)

AxemPunanny
Aug 13, 2003, 05:43 AM
I was trying to suggest my cousin to name his s-rank weapon, No Shot; that's the way he is with his ranger.

Too bad you can't name the srank wpn entirely. I've always wanted to name an srank mechgun, Machine Gun Funk or Mech Gun Funk.

I wonder if anyone has named an srank stick, Magic Stick. It'd be funny if someone on Xbox had that, and would go off saying "I got tha Magic Stick." For those who listen to 50 cent, then you'd know what I mean.b

vegeta000110
Aug 15, 2003, 10:11 PM
I thought of (if it's possible. I'm not online so I don't know) GOLDEN GUN.

Shattered_weasel
Aug 16, 2003, 07:06 PM
S-ranks=donkey shit

polishedweasel
Aug 17, 2003, 06:16 AM
On 2003-08-16 17:06, Shattered_weasel wrote:
S-ranks=donkey shit

*nods head*
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

SpyroDi
Aug 28, 2003, 07:20 PM
On 2003-08-13 03:43, AxemPunanny wrote:
I was trying to suggest my cousin to name his s-rank weapon, No Shot; that's the way he is with his ranger.

Too bad you can't name the srank wpn entirely. I've always wanted to name an srank mechgun, Machine Gun Funk or Mech Gun Funk.

Yeah,or else I would make the GHETTO GULD MILLA mechgun with a Gush attribute. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif Oh yeah,or some weapons from a certain Japanese game I like to play.