PDA

View Full Version : Def/Mind Sato

umbrella
Jul 12, 2003, 03:32 AM
Is there any way to make a def/mind sato?

50/0/50/0 ?

or anywhere close to something like that?
because dex/mind isn't too great... In my opinion.. if it is.. prove me wrong.

Guntz348
Jul 12, 2003, 03:42 AM
On 2003-07-12 01:32, umbrella wrote:
Is there any way to make a def/mind sato?

50/0/50/0 ?

or anywhere close to something like that?
because dex/mind isn't too great... In my opinion.. if it is.. prove me wrong.

DEF + DEX = POW + MIND is the forumla for making a sato so yes it is possible to make a mind and def sato. The thing is I don't think its possible to have it be 50/0/50/0 although that would work to make one, you can't get those stats like that. You'd have to have it around 45/5/45/5. You won't be able to keep the stats from going up while feeding it as a baby mag. Once it becomes a sato you could then pump it full of mind, or do more def and mind it's up to you.

I hope this helps, and sorry if I confuse you at all, my brain is yelling at me to do that sleep thing it likes so much. I think I got it all right though. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

AxemPunanny
Jul 12, 2003, 03:49 AM
I believe it's possible, just really tedious. You would need to follow a mind mag process; feeding monofluids up until the 2nd evo. You'll be increasing Mind and Def together, moreso with Mind. After the 2nd Evo and after the 3rd evo, you'll have to alternate items during feedings to increase both def and mind. Mind would be increasing so much faster, so you'll have to monitor this the most. You can feed the mag Di/Tri-fluids, then Di/Tri-mates to continue increasing Def, but keep Mind from increasing too much.

Here's more clarification:
Feed baby mag monofluids til lvl 10. Increases Mind, a lil more Def and a lil bit DEX. Mind should be at 5, Def still at 5(close to 6), Dex still at 0. I'm sure you know it would be good to have a HU or RA to feed mag right before L10, since Leilla PB isn't that useful compared to Farlla or Estlla.

After this 1st evo, you can either continuing feeding mag mono or difluids until 2nd evo, or you can mix mono/di-mates with the fluids to increase/decrease Mind pts w/o allowing it to level up.

You have to do this even after the 3rd evo. But I find it easiest if you can somehow make the mag evolve into either a Asparas, Vayu, Varaha, Ushasu, Kama, Kaitabha, Kumara or Bhirava. If you check the feeding chart for this group, you'll notice their is one item that increases one stat. Antiparalyis increases only DEF by 7 (takes awhile), while Antidote increases on DEX. Mono/Difluids increase only Mind, with Trifluids increasing Mind w/ a bit of DEF. Same goes with mono/dimates but with power.

You'll have to plan this out beforehand, checking what PB blasts you want and where you can get it from. You might have to lend it to another char type to find it here and there.

Hope this helps. It's better if you try it out yourself. It's easier to show you than to tell you how.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AxemPunanny on 2003-07-12 01:51 ]</font>

umbrella
Jul 12, 2003, 04:07 AM
Yes it is tedious.. I'm making one right now in Mag farm..

umbrella
Jul 12, 2003, 04:40 AM
Yep, I did it, thanks people.
oh, and from now on, refer to me as, god.