PDA

View Full Version : Not ANOTHER ****ing Slicer of assassin!!

Van_Saar
Jul 12, 2003, 05:32 AM
This is getting rediculus. I've now got 4 of the things, one with 10% A Beast. Is it normal to be Lv. 42, at Hard Ruins and have so many of the things? I'm guessing it's also weird that it's also wrong to not have a single Varista. I'm almost wanting to have one. >_<

hucasts_rock
Jul 12, 2003, 05:58 AM
if you're redria..I'm afraid there are going to be MANY MANY more 9 star slicer-type weapons in very hard and ultimate O.o

RedFox
Jul 12, 2003, 06:00 AM
better get used to em buddy...

at least they can be sold for a little money.

Geusprime
Jul 12, 2003, 06:28 AM
It seems that you also posted this on Gamefaqs...

Well I answered you there because I saw that one first...

And be ready to find many more^_^

Logical2u
Jul 12, 2003, 07:57 AM
Let me put it this way. If I can find one off of a Hildebear, Redria finds them like milk in the dairy section.

Monomate
Jul 12, 2003, 09:18 AM
heh...i have the same problem. 7 slicers of assassin, all from hard mode. and no Varistas until i decided to play Ep.2 on hard (i have 2 of em now, got them from Gee). Redria has tough luck with rares. Im a FOnewearl and i have 7 slicers of assassin, and 5 crush bullets, as of right now they're all worthless to me (the crush bullet will always be useless to me). Lucky i've got some diska of liberator to replace my slicer of assassin.

My advice to you: play Ep.2, for me, it has proved infinitely more generous (2 Varista, Plantain Leaf 10*, and Sinow Berill Hands 10*). Whereas all i find in Ep.1 are stupid 9* (mostly slicer of assassin and crush bullet grr...)that i already have too many of, and Secret Gears.

Ep.2 for you Ep.2 for you!

jediknight007
Jul 12, 2003, 08:27 PM
Well, hunting for rares on PSO wouldn't be fun if you knew where exactly to find a specific rare. Some people will find hundreds of a rare while others will find nothing even if they played forever.