PDA

View Full Version : GC-Item: Poll:what do u think isthe best photon launcher

Lilknitemarethug
Jul 12, 2003, 06:10 AM
Hey u dudes out there what photon laucher is the best.

lain2k3
Jul 12, 2003, 09:33 AM
the two bazookas arent photon launchers at all, and theres not even a question about the rest, all but the s-rank P.launcher suck.

RoninJoku
Jul 12, 2003, 01:43 PM
Im gonna give a vote out to the guilty light because it freezes and does it quite effectively without being cheap as hell (curse you snow queen!) The Red scorpio may be powerful, but its special is horrible so i would even take the plain old photon launcher over it.

VulpesMundi
Jul 12, 2003, 02:02 PM
On 2003-07-12 07:33, lain2k3 wrote:
the two bazookas arent photon launchers at all

Quite the contrary, they are indeed unique photon launchers. Remember that a weapon class is designated by how the weapon is held and used in an attack. The attack itself can be unique (for example: a Spread Needle has five short-ranged projectiles, but it's a rifle-class weapon).

It's kind of a toss up between the NUG and the Gi Gue, but I have to lean towards the NUG simply because it can have a hit bonus whereas the Gi Gue cannot. Otherwise, they're both pretty much the same thing, just with different ATP (NUG is higher) and ATA (Gi Gue is higher if the NUG has no hit bonus). Neither combo, but the fact that they both hit a radius like Rafoie and do physical damage makes them absolutely brilliant for mobs of enemies and bosses that have multiple target points.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VulpesMundi on 2003-07-12 12:06 ]</font>

Lilknitemarethug
Jul 13, 2003, 02:51 AM
hey lain2k3 i happen to like photonlaunchers so yeah.... oh yeah and ur mom suks ( penis or course ).

Dillon
Jul 13, 2003, 05:40 AM
Such a nice way to show off your intelligence, you ignorant child.

Guntz348
Jul 13, 2003, 05:46 AM
On 2003-07-13 00:51, Lilknitemarethug wrote:
hey lain2k3 i happen to like photonlaunchers so yeah.... oh yeah and ur mom suks ( penis or course ).

No "Lamers". Think before you post. Make sure your post will not offend others. Please try to stay on topic in accordance with the original post. Please try to keep your language clean if possible. We're a forum, not a bar or pub. Do not respond to flamebait. We'll handle it. If you insist in flaming and using agressive language, we will not hesistate to warn you or ban you.

Respect EVERYBODY in the forum. Everyone's equal here. This forum isn't just for one group or individual. Flaming will not be tolerated. You flame, you get banned. No discriminatory or derogatory remarks. Racist remarks, deragotory statements about another religion or belief, or ethnocentrism will result in banning. So, don't. Everyone will be treated equally and fairly, join dates and post counts will not affect your treatment.

Flamebaiting, or throwing remarks at users in attempt to get them to flame you, is just as bad as flaming. Do not start fights. Inciting fights will warrant a warning

Please address any personal issues or complaints about members by PM'ing a mod instead of taking it out on the board. If you have suggestions, issues, or complaints about the board itself, please use the Site Related forum.

Edit: Quoted wrong person, sorry about that Dillion http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Guntz348 on 2003-07-13 03:47 ]</font>

Dillon
Jul 13, 2003, 05:49 AM
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif?

er.. k ;x

Soukosa
Jul 13, 2003, 12:06 PM
I think weapons should be classified on how their attacks are and not how the animations are. Would it be just to compare to a Spread Needle with rifles that have a standard attack? How about comparing a Victor Axe with other swords? Its kinda like comparing apples with oranges, as the saying goes, they aren't the same, so they shouldn't be compared as if they are.

lain2k3
Jul 13, 2003, 12:15 PM
Ah... didnt know that the bazookas counted as P.launchers. In that case, I'd definetely side with the Nug.

And you could at least spell your insults correctly, lameknightblahthug1523 (topic starter)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: lain2k3 on 2003-07-13 10:16 ]</font>