PDA

View Full Version : The most drugged up monster.

AxemPunanny
Jul 12, 2003, 01:06 PM
While playing the spaceship level, I was fighting in a room with 2 savage wolves and 1 delsaber. The delsaber chases after me first, leaps and misses. So I run to the other side of the room to run after the wolves. I wanted to use Gizonde on them so I could kill up all at once, then as soon as the Delsaber comes around it would get picked off too. I was looking at the map, and I noticed the Delsaber moving at such a fast speed. I don't remember the dsaber moving that fast (this is Vhard mind you). Anyhow, the delsaber was circling around me while I was gizondeing the wolves. After killing the wolves, I noticed this, and so I stopped where I was. I think, thing was moving too fast, it just literally was running circles around me, while I just stood there. I swear, those things must be taking something, cuz they can real insane sometimes. They might be sipping some of that sap from Del Rol Le's. This ever happen to anyone?

Micah
Jul 12, 2003, 08:53 PM
happened to me, once in ruins a dumb delsaber on vhard just ran circles around me, i just sat there and he kept going around and around. probably just an enemy glitch that opens up a weak poing, like on chaos bringers, when you get on thier lift front himp they cant attack you, but you can hit them.

OniTatsujin
Jul 12, 2003, 09:00 PM
ive had a delsaber just keep jumping on me before, he didnt attempt o slash or anything just kept jumping on me

Bit
Jul 12, 2003, 09:08 PM
I tend to stay away from contact with those things. I just Freeze them and run, Personally, they are one of the most annoying monsters in the game.

OniTatsujin
Jul 12, 2003, 09:42 PM
Claws are more annoying, when im trying to kill a dark belra they are there preventing me from attacking it and then,boom im paralyzed, damn little maggots...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: OniTatsujin on 2003-07-12 19:43 ]</font>

Bit
Jul 12, 2003, 09:46 PM
Heh. Claws always seem to get in the way when I'm trying to avoid Indi Belra arms. Run to the right, Claw. To the left, Claw. Turn, and get smacked by a Indi arm.

Fun.

Mirian
Jul 12, 2003, 09:50 PM
I agree with Bit on both of his posts so.

Sasarai
Jul 12, 2003, 09:59 PM
Indi Belra and/or Gran Sorceror are more annoying, for me.

Indi Belras can shoot their arms like crazy! *cowers*

And Gran Sorcerors...ugh, I hate Megid when enemies use it on me. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

umbrella
Jul 12, 2003, 10:04 PM
I hate the WOLVES AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_argh.gif

OniTatsujin
Jul 12, 2003, 10:11 PM
I hate any creature that A) shoots megid or B) freezes u, i hate being frozen man,u freeze, u die, u lose money, and u lose Synchro on yah mag, and so u lose power to your PB...its like a chain reaction to dieing...

hucasts_rock
Jul 12, 2003, 10:36 PM
dark belras are insane! constantly shooting arms at you while you're trying to fight off the monsters in front of it O.o

Mirian
Jul 12, 2003, 10:41 PM
Dark belra's arent that bad; just dizzy them (keep behind it)

Night_Star
Jul 13, 2003, 12:28 AM
you all mentioned the most difficult or annoying enemies
but i know of one that is just retarded!
the crimson assassin, or grass assassin.
sometimes he just sits there, not moving or anything. just repeating a little movement over and over again. and you just stand there and think... "wtf is it doing?"
maybe its jacking off lol

AxemPunanny
Jul 13, 2003, 12:33 AM
On 2003-07-12 22:28, Night_Star wrote:
sometimes he just sits there, not moving or anything. just repeating a little movement over and over again. and you just stand there and think... "wtf is it doing?"

this is true (dunno about the last part tho). But you can basically make a delsaber run around you. After that incident happened, I started playing around with the next delsabers I was finding. They sure love moving around quickly.

Night_Star
Jul 13, 2003, 12:39 AM
lol
it was just a guess http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif
but i dont think that delsabers are that challenging, it just takes a little longer to kill them then the other enemies that dont block you

IceBlink
Jul 13, 2003, 03:35 AM
If I remember, in Spaceship battle mode, delsabers can sometimes walk faster than you can run... that was pretty scary. XD

Monomate
Jul 13, 2003, 05:14 PM
On 2003-07-12 22:28, Night_Star wrote:

that happens to me all the time...it is so bloody hilarious!!!

i have this other retarted problem with delsabers, they just jump, strait up and come strait back down over and over and over again in rapid succession...it's so odd to watch, it's like, their on speed on a trampoline...

Callous
Jul 13, 2003, 06:26 PM
I find Delsabers to be the coolest eneimies in the game. Most annoying must be Gunners, followed closely by Claws. Both are definite UGHs.

M8TRIX
Jul 13, 2003, 07:17 PM
lol my friend was @ level 200 and he wanted 2 c if a Defense mag was effective in this game so he put it on the nwe went 2 ultimate ruinz and the belra (the room wit 3 of them) just kept shooting him.... but he didnt fall it was funny cause he died in like 5 hits

VolOpt2003
Jul 13, 2003, 09:13 PM
I think indi belras are dumb because sometimes when i fight them i stand in front of them and they cant hit me theyre claws just go right over me!!!
You would at least think that they good lower their aim.! Dumbass belras!