PDA

View Full Version : Is my stuff good?

AMBIENT
Jul 12, 2003, 02:58 PM
i am exclusvly offline until soon and i just wanted to know if my stuff was good .....my main char is a 118 humar his weapons are
DRAGON SLAYER+34
TWIN BRAND+60
RED HANDGUN+50
His armors and equips
GAURD WAVE (4)
ogrepower++
ogrepower++
metalbody
metalbody
SECRET GEAR
and his mag is RATI
DEF-30
POW-90
DEX-40
MIND-40

and i need some stuff and i got LOTS to trade ....i reall really need a real agito i cant friggin get one with my friends pinkal fomar.....the darn rappies just wont DROP......
thanks for the input

Delsaber
Jul 12, 2003, 03:01 PM
Nice equipment it is. As long as it does what you want it to do than it is good.

NodMan
Jul 12, 2003, 03:57 PM
Get yourself a couple of God/Powers and God/Bodys and it would be perfect.

umbrella
Jul 12, 2003, 03:59 PM
God/ability http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Frozt
Jul 12, 2003, 04:30 PM
You have some good stuff indeed but I do agree , you get yourself some GodPowers you will be set to go but if you are a force I would go for the GodBody, that might help against Faltz when he casts Grants on your ass.

AMBIENT
Jul 12, 2003, 04:34 PM
where do you guys suggest i get the god stuff.....
and i might be online tonight YAY!!!

TangledWeb3917
Jul 12, 2003, 04:44 PM
it depends on if you want legit god units. If you trade for them online youll most likely get duped and or hacked items. You can find them yourself if you have a redria character ... if you dont have a problem with duped items then you'll find a lot of people with got units for trade

fury02
Jul 12, 2003, 06:02 PM
i dont know know about that dragon slayer though...maybe you can trade for a better sword online.

Bit
Jul 12, 2003, 07:16 PM
On 2003-07-12 14:30 Frozt wrote:

You have some good stuff indeed but I do agree , you get yourself some GodPowers you will be set to go but if you are a force I would go for the GodBody, that might help against Faltz when he casts Grants on your ass.

Actually. Grants is based damage, God/Body wouldn't help against a magical spell. Resist/Saint and an Armor that boosts ELT will work when trying to lower Grants damage. God/Body Will help with Falz physical strike, though.