PDA

View Full Version : book of katana and weapon badges????

AzNrarehunter
Jul 12, 2003, 03:24 PM
is there any possible way to look for these kind of items. is it online, offline, for hacked off??? please give me some information

Guntz348
Jul 12, 2003, 03:35 PM
The books of katana were in the DC version and they were used to make the real agito. You don't need them to make it anymore, I know that for a fact, and I believe they have been removed. The badges you got in the endless nightmare quests, and I think some in the Towards The Future quest. Actually they should all be in the endless quests, if memory serves correctly. You then take them to the TTF quest and trade them in for weapons. There may have been some in TTF, but I don't think so, think it's just used to trade them in.

AzNrarehunter
Jul 12, 2003, 03:44 PM
i see those on the xbox version and i find it pretty bull crap

Blue-Hawk
Jul 13, 2003, 12:31 AM
On 2003-07-12 13:35, Guntz348 wrote:
The books of katana were in the DC version and they were used to make the real agito. You don't need them to make it anymore, I know that for a fact, and I believe they have been removed.

actually, the books were useless. they were just there to point out which was the real agito. they had no other purpose at all.

AxemPunanny
Jul 13, 2003, 12:41 AM
I remember during the DC days, if you were playing on version 2 (using a converted char), and then gave a version 1 char a version 2 item, it would turn into a version 1 type. Meaning, if you gave a version 1 char a red handgun (which was on vers2), it would turn into a regular handgun (or varista); don't remember. Well with the badges of the TTF quest, since they were version 2 items, they too turned into vers.1 items. I remember transferring one night, and I had a version 1 char come into a game to pick up a few things, and I noticed the badges were not badges, they were book of katanas. Very weird.

As far as the books go, they don't have much use, even if they did exist on XBox or GCN.

Primrose
Jul 13, 2003, 04:29 AM
There were a few different badges acquirable not in Towards the Future, but in the Famitsu quest, Mop up 2, 3, 4 and Endless Nightmare 2, 3 and 4.
heres where you found them and what you had to do with them:
Famitsu = Bronze Badge
In Famitsu Quest there was a man next to the bank that would trade in 3 Bronze Badges for a Silver Badge, and 3 Silver Badges for a Gold Badge and 3 Gold Badges for one of these three weapons:
Chameleon Scythe, Toy Hammer, Samba Maracas.

Endless Nightmare 2 & Mop up 2 = Bone Badge
Endless Nightmare 3 & Mop up 3 = Aluminium Badge
Endless Nightmare 4 & Mop up 4 = Steel Badge
In Towards the Future there was a man next to the medical center that would trade in 7 Bone Badges for Panzers Tail, 7 Aluminium Badges for Broom and 7 Steel Badges for Wok of Akiko's Shop.