PDA

View Full Version : berdysh...

excecutor
Jul 12, 2003, 05:57 PM
ok my lvl 45 pinkal newman is now in vhard mines meaning he is close to be able to make the jump to ultimate and then to be able to pipe for my berdysh. how good is this thing, and how many torrs should it take whereabouts to find one. i looked in the item database and it says 9 star, is this really true? also, is the special really that cool, cus it sounds awesome

HaLLa
Jul 12, 2003, 06:00 PM
I never see people using them.

I dont think they are that good and not for a Force

excecutor
Jul 12, 2003, 06:04 PM
On 2003-07-12 16:00, HaLLa wrote:
I never see people using them.

I dont think they are that good and not for a Force

ok first off, as far as i know online not many people have them, and of course its not as good as a tuskimiri j-sword, but i am legit, not that i could get one, beings that im offline, but i wouldnt want to anyways. aslo, if u took a look at my sig, u might have noted the lvl 129 hucast that would be very happy, if i were to score a berdysh

fury02
Jul 12, 2003, 06:04 PM
I'm pretty sure there for androids only.

Soukosa
Jul 12, 2003, 06:05 PM
I think its one of the stronger partisans in the game and is only useable with android hunters, I believe. It's special uses the PB meter and is Pilla, only it does physical damage instead of light damage. So, if you put it on a fairly strong HUdroid, you'll be able to do some decent damage to practically everything. As for how hard it is to get, it shouldn't be too hard to get from a torr.

excecutor
Jul 12, 2003, 06:08 PM
On 2003-07-12 16:04, fury02 wrote:
I'm pretty sure there for androids only.

ok everyone that might get the impression that its for my newman, take a look at my signature plz. u will probably note my highest lvl character being a HUCAST, that would probably do well with one of those. i just wanna kno how long it will take me to pipe for one (about how many torr sightings) and how good that it is.

excecutor
Jul 12, 2003, 06:10 PM
thank you kalo, i better hurry and lvl up my newman so my hucast can be a happy little droid

Richard
Jul 12, 2003, 06:11 PM
It's actually fairly weak.

Less ATP than the Red Partisan, less ATA than the Red Partisan, less grind than the Red Partisan...

It's a 10-star, so it's probably got a 50/50 drop rate.

fury02
Jul 12, 2003, 06:12 PM
chill...chill, dont get upset, i didnt think of even looking at your sig. i'm sorry.

excecutor
Jul 12, 2003, 06:14 PM
well thats a pretty nice drop rate, and i already have a red partisian. the reason i want one, is ive heard the special can kick butt, so i would just keep my chian sawd equipped except for when i wanna use the special, cus my chain sawd keeps my droid from using practically any mates http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif. think this is a good stategy or should i not even bother getting a berdysh?

Soukosa
Jul 12, 2003, 06:15 PM
I think that's a good idea. If you get a full PB meter and just want to wipe out everything, you can whip out the Berdys and let it's special rip.

excecutor
Jul 12, 2003, 06:15 PM
i wasnt upset, excuse me if i managed to give off that impression, just didnt want anyone thinking im a stupid newbie, that doesnt know that its hudcast/caseal only, and had some bright idea to give it to my newman. again, sorry if i sounded upset

dj_dan
Jul 12, 2003, 07:20 PM
While Berdysh may not be the strongest Partisan it's still an awesome weapon. As for it having less ATA than the others of it's class, that's up in the air because HIT% can always be found.

To confirm, only the HUcast and HUcaseal can equip this weapon. It's special attack is identical to the Tsumikiri J-Sword. And finally, having some crazy bot twirling around a giant axe just kicks ass.

If you have a Red Partisan or Soul Banish you might want to hold off on getting this. However being it my favorite weapon from the DC days, I made a Pinkal specifically for it (and 1975 Agito).

First Hildetorr dropped nothing.
Second dropped Berdysh (no %'s).
Third dropped Berdysh with %'s.

They have all been eaten up since then due to corruption.

Ce la vie.