PDA

View Full Version : Mags are Confusing Help me out plz

Reece
Jul 12, 2003, 06:27 PM
OkI have mag farm and raise mags and stuff. But I can never make it the right one! I want a Ushasu. In the Mag Gallery it says MIND > DEX > POW | DEF < 45. Can Someone explain what that means? I have a Redria HUmar so I should be able to get this mag. WIll someone help me or tell me what I should feed my mag to get a Ushasu

fury02
Jul 12, 2003, 06:39 PM
the symbol > means greater than...so the mags mind should be greater than its dex. its dex should be greater than its pow. and its pow should be equal with its def(i think) you should check some of the mag guides

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: fury02 on 2003-07-12 16:39 ]</font>

jediknight007
Jul 12, 2003, 07:50 PM
Check the guides. They will tell you what items to feed them so that your MAG can meet the required stats.

TheDing
Jul 13, 2003, 10:00 PM
On 2003-07-12 16:27, Reece wrote:
OkI have mag farm and raise mags and stuff. But I can never make it the right one! I want a Ushasu. In the Mag Gallery it says MIND > DEX > POW | DEF < 45. Can Someone explain what that means? I have a Redria HUmar so I should be able to get this mag. WIll someone help me or tell me what I should feed my mag to get a Ushasu

ok so you need help with your mag...
MIND > DEX > POW | DEF < 45
in Layman's terms it basically means that Mind has to be greater than Dex, while Dex is has to bigger than Pow. dont worry about the Def part, it just means that it has to be lower than 45. Check the tons of Mag Guides here for some clues on what to feed your Mag so you can tweak it to your Advantage.
If this does not work, check your ID group (it's either A or B)

hope some of this has showed some light for ya!

A07
Jul 14, 2003, 04:50 AM
sounds like that mag wouldnt be too good for a HU anyway with the dex and mind starting out stronger than the pow......

Vejita
Jul 14, 2003, 05:06 AM
make MIND the highest stat
make DEX the second highest stat
make POW the third highest stat
keep DEF under 45

wow that is a sucky HU mag.