PDA

View Full Version : Recons wtf?!

lordinviso
Jul 12, 2003, 07:03 PM
Ok so im in ult seabed beat olga flow and I hit lvl 150 yay. Anyways so I decide to do another run in Seabed and all of a sudden the recons are able to kill me in one hit now with their blades you know when they are getting up close to you, they were never able to kill me before. Do they get stronger as you level. And yes I had all my gear equiped.

Bit
Jul 12, 2003, 07:31 PM
Did you get hit by more then one at the same time you think?

lordinviso
Jul 12, 2003, 11:36 PM
No it was only one. And it took all my health which was all 1300ish of it.

Bit
Jul 12, 2003, 11:37 PM
O.o

Ouch. That's one evil Recon.

Soukosa
Jul 13, 2003, 12:59 AM
Have you tried doing another run to see if maybe the game just glitched up or something with that one Recon?

SaiKo
Jul 13, 2003, 01:30 AM
If a Recon gets really close, you will get pushed away and it's as if you are getting hit several times rather than once. Like it's doing progressive damage as you are being pushed out from it. It's happened to me too many times and is a huge annoyance...

xanoki
Jul 13, 2003, 09:01 AM
It might very well be a glitch. Only yesterday I was on hard mode and found myself slapping a booma for over 20 hits. Doing around 500hp worth of damage each hit using a snowqueen+18. Either possesed booma or a glitch, whatcha all say?

Logical2u
Jul 13, 2003, 10:21 AM
I think these are all glitches. I bet this all happened online, right? It's called LAG. And I hate it. Unless I happen to have a Final Impact equipped. Then I just steal tons of EXP!

lain2k3
Jul 13, 2003, 11:21 AM
Final impacts special sucks, but I've never seen it in ult., but in hard and VH, it only gives you like 1 or 2 exp per hit.......

xanoki
Jul 14, 2003, 10:57 AM
What about the booma problem I had? What explains that? I doubt that is lag. It was the only creature left in the room, and does NOT have that much HP!

Nightmarexlc
Jul 14, 2003, 11:28 AM
On 2003-07-13 07:01, xanoki wrote:
It might very well be a glitch. Only yesterday I was on hard mode and found myself slapping a booma for over 20 hits. Doing around 500hp worth of damage each hit using a snowqueen+18. Either possesed booma or a glitch, whatcha all say?

LOLZ x 4 "possesed booma"? That's one of the funniest things I've heard in awhile!

and another thing: http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif SaiKo how'd you make that text a different color!!!??? please tell me!!

Godfather
Jul 14, 2003, 11:42 AM
about the glitch

it is something to do with snow queen and frozen shooter

u cant keep freezing over and over again or they never die. you gotta freeze then do hard attack sometimes on those monsters

it's a huge glich which can be a pain in the ass

i did 9999 dam to a la demian in hard mode and it didn't die lol

SaiKo
Jul 14, 2003, 11:56 AM
HTML coding was permitted in creating your signature. Changing the Font isn't incredibly hard

<font color="772222"> Replace the 6 digits with whatever you choose from 0-F for each. The first two digits control the amount of red, the next two are for green and the last two are for blue.