PDA

View Full Version : Its a shame the same problems that plague PSO now will get t

StryderPSO
Jul 12, 2003, 08:27 PM
The card idea is a breath of fresh air imho, and i really think that it will be fun to try this out, before they finally go back and make an entirely new PSO. The only problem is that one of the best aspects of a collectable card game, as i think this is, is collecting the rare cards that make peoples decks unique. There is no way this will be fun if everyone has access to all the cards

Dime
Jul 12, 2003, 08:37 PM
They're not gonna make a whole new PSO, PSO C.R.A.P. revolution is the last one.

I guess it has potential.

StryderPSO
Jul 12, 2003, 08:42 PM
no its not the last one, its the last one in this series i think they are making a totally new one like with everything revamped, and maybe just maybe they will have some server side saving

Dime
Jul 12, 2003, 09:12 PM
Nah, this is the last PSO.

Reenee
Jul 12, 2003, 09:13 PM
Jeez Dime, what a way to shrink that ray of light called Hope.

Dime
Jul 12, 2003, 09:55 PM
That's what ST said. I'd love another PSO as much as the next person.

Mirian
Jul 12, 2003, 09:55 PM
Yeah, we need optimism. (Thinks) >_<

LunarShadowX
Jul 12, 2003, 10:01 PM
It's the last PSO within the current storyline involving the planet Ragol. There could be other future PSOs, but it's the last one in this series. And Sonic Team never stated they were never making ANY future PSOs.

umbrella
Jul 12, 2003, 10:03 PM
haha....
I'm happy with this one still.

lordinviso
Jul 12, 2003, 11:54 PM
Dime ST never said that they were not going to make another pso after ep 3. In fact I remember reading about a new PSO that might be worked on. ::shuffles through history, must find link!:: http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_sleep.gif

Mirth
Jul 13, 2003, 09:48 AM
lol no more pso, thats what ppl said after ps4. Ahem , i doubt there wont be another pso , maybe not another episode of this story, personally though once pso ep3 ties up all the loose ends (or most of them) then ill be ready for a new story and some new chars hopefully

Shattered_weasel
Jul 13, 2003, 09:52 AM
It will die one day.

ShadowJedi
Jul 13, 2003, 10:24 AM
I want them to make Phantasy Star 5, for the GBA....
3D-worlds seem larger, but are smaller.

ABDUR101
Jul 13, 2003, 12:11 PM
The last I heard, ST said they weren't making anymore EPISODES for the current story of PSO. They said before that they wanted to make a true sequel, but could'nt pull the resources for it, so they were releasing Version 1, Version 2, Episode 1&2 and then C.A.R.D.

C.A.R.D is the final chapter for the first PSO story(Version 1, 2, E 1&2 and CARD are all chapters of the first PSO).

Think about it, each version has been a slight update from the last, graphically and game wise, so the next release is supposed to be a true sequel, and most likely an updated game engine, etc.

Thats what I've gathered from all the bits and peices I've heard and read over so long, so hope for the best yeah?

cyric
Jul 13, 2003, 12:43 PM
A recent game rag reported that the next PSO is already in developement. Although no system or details have been released.