PDA

View Full Version : GC clans?

Mirian
Jul 12, 2003, 10:24 PM
Are there any GC clans that will accept a Lvl 60+ HUmar out there? All these "make a new person=join" clans are annoying me. I'm not online yet but i will be on, before, or soon after August 11th.

Caprice
Jul 14, 2003, 12:59 AM
hey, I'm only level 18, but if you wanna join up with me, you can. I'm getting the internet connection for GC pretty soon myself. So let's keep in touch, okay? If I don't post for a while, don't worry, I'll probably be in mexico (vacation). So just wait until I get back, I'm leaving on the 20th, and I'll be gone for about eight days, I'll try and keep in touch untill I leave. That is, if you wanna hang around a weakling like me...

BatosaiHimura
Jul 14, 2003, 03:33 PM
Well you guys are lucky. I got the adapter, and the provider, but haven't got a wireless hub in my room yet. But I got a level 90+ character. Hoping to see you around September.

PoBoy
Jul 14, 2003, 06:50 PM
you can join my clan if you want your about the same lvl as me both Humars so if you r interested there is a forum topic labeled GC:HellWolves Recruiting go there for more info

Caprice
Jul 14, 2003, 07:55 PM
Thanks for the offer, I'll think about it.

TheMuffinMan2200
Jul 14, 2003, 10:56 PM
hey does nyone need a lvl 150 humar? seriously, ive rejected a few clans cause they want me to restart my char and put their clan name in my chars name! oh well mail me or something k?

darkass
Jul 14, 2003, 11:07 PM
doodz hooc me up! I wanna join a GC clan. U don't habe to be legit dou?

ryubat
Jul 17, 2003, 05:48 AM
Hey , I have a clan, I was the leader in version 1 of DC, my clan was called The Fallen Angels, I'm sure you've heard of it. At the time, it had just reached 303 people, with 2 major factions and several different sub-factions. I am planning to start another, hopefully one of the same magnitude. Although, it seems several people have been smooching off of the name, either former members, or just newbies, it doesn't matter. Now I am starting The Black Dragons. A usually common name, yet, so far, I have not seen it. So, if anyone would like to join, that would be great. I own the GC version and should be buying the modem soon. There is absoutely no reason for name changing, just the requirement of your guild card stating your rank, and position. I have the whole rank system from FA still in one of my folders, so we can use that. Also, we have different sub-factions, such as 'quote' spys 'unquote' , and just plain rushers. Newbies are the key to heroes, and creating them is my plan for success as a guild leader. If anyone would like to join

email me @ [email protected]

feel free to ask any questions. I usually check my email every once a week, due to work.

Take Care !

Ryu Yamamoto

BatosaiHimura
Jul 17, 2003, 04:15 PM
Ah a wanderer too! Ill be sooner than I thought so I'll have to hit you guys up online! Oh and is there a girl who wants to get married(just for kicks)!

Caprice
Jul 17, 2003, 07:54 PM
I''l be getting broadband on my GC in a few days, and I'm hoping to make a good clan!

BatosaiHimura
Jul 29, 2003, 07:58 PM
Tell me whatz ur name online Im finally online!!

Shadow82
Jul 29, 2003, 10:33 PM
On 2003-07-12 20:24, Mirian wrote:
Are there any GC clans that will accept a Lvl 60+ HUmar out there? All these "make a new person=join" clans are annoying me. I'm not online yet but i will be on, before, or soon after August 11th.

Join my clan if u'd like.

King_of_Chaos
Jul 31, 2003, 03:16 PM
I am level 77 HUmar and I am also looking for a Cube clan, I Really like swords.

So if there is a clan for the Cube version for HUmar's Who like swords/sabers and that sort of wapons, I would like 2 join.

The_Fool
Jul 31, 2003, 07:25 PM
im looking to start or join a clan if u would like to make 1 lets talk

Caprice
Aug 1, 2003, 03:50 AM
I'm making a clan called Dark Angels, if anyone wants to join, just send me a private message.

Logical2u
Aug 2, 2003, 10:59 AM
Hello all, I've been looking to recruit for my clan. So far I only have 7 characters (all mine) in it and a HUcast who ditched my clan a while ago.
Guild Logical is still free for ANYONE to join, all I ask is that guild members have Guild Logical, Risk is our buisness! as a guild card. Anyone willing to join my guild just send me a PM and I'll get my Guild page set up in a couple of days.

Caprice
Aug 2, 2003, 04:57 PM
Dark Angels is a clan that's as thick as glue! We stick together and help eachother, and are always excepting new members. I will also be selling Mags (lv. 30 or higher) online for a few thousand if anyone wants one, Members will get 50% off Mags. When you're a Dark Angel, you're family.