PDA

View Full Version : GC-Item: Delsaber's Right arm rarity

Starkmaster
Jul 12, 2003, 11:06 PM
how rare is the delsabers right arm? im a skyly and havent found it yet. i found the left arm but not the right one. how hard is it to find it? i read skyly can only find it on normal and very hard and ive tried to get it on very hard.does it have anything to do with beats or something?

Octavian
Jul 12, 2003, 11:27 PM
i dunno, they can drop whenever, i never actually did any runs for it. Ive seen four, one i found solo, the other 3 online, 2 in one room, and 1 in the next room, it was sorta weird but i wasnt really surprised either.lol

Bit
Jul 12, 2003, 11:27 PM
It's all about the luck of the drop.

Catchy, eh?

Just keep at it, you'll get it eventually.

dropslash
Jul 12, 2003, 11:36 PM
I just found one last night during a random vHard Seek My Master run. Last room of the quest, last DelSaber.

SubstanceD
Jul 13, 2003, 01:58 PM
If you had asked me this question last week I would have responded by saying that they are very rare however just today on my very first ( and last ) trip through Very Hard Ruins I found 2 ( if I were Online I would give one to you but sadly I am Offline only ). To be honest I was quite shocked when I got the first one but I was even more suprised when I came across another. Shame that I was on Very Hard and not on Hard, the Delsabre Buster is a cool weapon but it is the Delsabre shield that I want. So looks like I am going to have to do a couple of Hard ruins runs in order to find what I am looking for. As for yourself, if you want a Delsabre's Right arm badly enough then keep trying. I find that I have more luck finding rares when I am not expecting to get any.

Starkmaster
Jul 13, 2003, 08:17 PM
THanks everyone for the help. and SubstanceD, i just found one too! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif im also a skyly. and i have both parts now. same for me too, when i was'nt expecting it to happen i found the right arm. the shield glows so cool when you put them together!!! its so cooL! well thanks again!

SubstanceD
Jul 16, 2003, 06:50 AM
And thanks right back to you Starkmaster, after reading your post I decided to try my luck at finding A Delsabres Left Arm again and guess what I found last night. The shield does look very cool and when you have both the shield and the buster equipped your stats go way up. Curentlty my equipment of chioce for Ultimate since I get a major boost in ATP, DEF and EVP.