PDA

View Full Version : Least were educational

Creasian
Jul 13, 2003, 01:15 AM
Seeing people on Phantasy star online cheating/hacking sites saying they hear about new dupeing methods found on pso world. Guess they came here, saw someone mention new dupe method is out, ran to the sites and started asking questions. Finding it all alittle comical though, a cheaters section where you can discuss cheating, but not post any methods or huge exploits, but posting discussions informs of new methods and such out, sparks interests and people go looking on what they hear here far as 'rumors' and such on this site. So people see pso world is talking about these new methods, they will come here thinking this site has such stuff, and start asking in the forums how to do this or that. Then they get banned for asking but prob assumed by what they saw posted on cheat sites that psoworld permits such threads.

sorry just found it ironic we are very strict on cheating such as rules and regulations go, but we advertise the methods in a way, and groups as well, by posting how we are agaist it or ALERTS on such things.

Yet i want to make one thing clear. I am not bashing, flaming, or trying to insult pso world, its members, its moderators, or the admins. I am merely making a point of view of something i see. Nor am i agaist cheating, or for it, I will not state such, and anyone who wants to reply with flaming or flamebating need not reply. Course if you want to reply and discuss how you see what i posted, how you find it, be it reality or a fiction, go ahead ^_^.

backlash
Jul 13, 2003, 01:31 AM
On 2003-07-12 23:15, Creasian wrote:

sorry just found it ironic we are very strict on cheating such as rules and regulations go, but we advertise the methods in a way, and groups as well, by posting how we are agaist it or ALERTS on such things.

This is what I mentioned in another thread that just got locked... "pointlessnes" thread.

I find it VERY ironic. There is a Cheating thread that we are not allowed to say much. but it's there.
those that may dupe or cheat get attacked for saying that they do... but the same can't be reversed. an anti cheater calls all cheaters names... and such. but the seconda "cheater" catches the Irony of the "cheaters" thread... and mentions the word idiot... the threats come out and the admins lock the thread.

Since I don't play online, I think I come back here for the Irony of some of the posts.

This is a place to discuss cheats and how you feel how they effect the game, not to flame and insult the people who play the game a certain way.

Just got that from the first thread in this forum... like I said anti-cheaters are free to say whatever... but the second a "cheater" says anything.... get the fire suit out.

I am beginging to like this forum... even though I don't play.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: backlash on 2003-07-13 00:02 ]</font>

Micah
Jul 14, 2003, 10:48 PM
i still think the "cheating is a way of life" forum is a great example to everyone.

theres also alot of other forums all about the same general thing..

but still... you have to think? are the mods here helping cheaters cheat or trying to stop them? personaly i think they are only helping by what they are doing. but then if i explained why i think that i would be bashing the crap out of the mods and cheaters.. so thats best left out. its a good point though, if anyone wants to know.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Micah on 2003-07-14 20:56 ]</font>

umbrella
Jul 14, 2003, 10:53 PM
why cause you owned? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

TheMuffinMan2200
Jul 14, 2003, 11:15 PM
they hav it their so that ppl can state their hatered of dupers without getting the other side of it... no fighting it though, to quote cartman off of south park "America was made of a bunch of ppl who based this country on one principal: doing 1 thing and saying another"