PDA

View Full Version : More bad news for GC users

Getintothegame
Jul 13, 2003, 01:51 AM
Yes, I know that some of you WONT believe this, and I don't blame you.

Today, I went into a Trade game. 2 people join. One person told us to go to F1. (I mainly thought it was to prevent the trade-window steal) I did, and so did the other person. She/he told us to look at her level. I did. It was a low level 1 person. A second later it changed. It changed big. A level 1 into a level 160.

I was so shocked, I couldn't even move, or less, type. Anyway, it may just be a matter of time before we see more level 200s walking around...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Getintothegame on 2003-07-13 00:03 ]</font>

Creasian
Jul 13, 2003, 01:59 AM
Its not exackly something the average gamecube player can do. you need to know what you are doing. its not AR codes or anything someone can just type in and boom its all there. so i dont think its going to be nearly as bad as gameshark was for DC. Besides this has been around for a long time.

I wont post the names of the people i am pretty sure it is, well there is about 4 atm i know can do it. so dont worry

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Creasian on 2003-07-13 00:03 ]</font>

Getintothegame
Jul 13, 2003, 02:03 AM
Oh, well, I haven't seen it happen before. It was mainly to let people know that don't know it.

Creasian
Jul 13, 2003, 02:05 AM
Yeah i wasnt trying to flame you forposting it, so dont worry. Just some mightbegin to panic, just wanted to let it be known this isnt som AR code or anything, so people wont go too crazy and think its DC all over again. Well least as bad ^_^

HayatoShi
Jul 13, 2003, 02:21 AM
Don't post any details on how to do any cheats on this website.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Saladwood on 2003-07-13 00:55 ]</font>

Eric1987
Jul 13, 2003, 05:17 AM
let him tell it this aint gonna stop anything u prick

Guntz348
Jul 13, 2003, 05:36 AM
On 2003-07-13 03:17, Eric1987 wrote:
let him tell it this aint gonna stop anything u prick

Do not attack the moderators, do not annoy the moderators, do not target the moderators. The moderators do your dirty work for you. They are here for your benefit, not to abuse you with their powers. (However, if you make an effort to upset a mod, they will not hesitate to ban you). The moderators were chosen because we feel they deserve and can handle the job. If you are unhappy with a moderator or the way the forum is ran, you are welcome to find another PSO related forum to post in or bring up the matter in a calm and adult manner with an admin or the moderator in question. Whining about or holding a vote against a moderator will not institute any type of change in staff. The same goes for treating admins or any PSO World staff. PSO World is not a democracy nor is it your playground.

Do not post links to cheat codes. Do not ask for cheat codes. Do not post cheat codes or even attempt to describe it. Do not ask for cheat methods. Do not post cheat methods. Do not link to sites with cheat methods. Do not pm members asking or sharing cheat methods or codes. Do not post malicious exploits. Doing so will result in an instant ban. We have a 0 tolerance level for these activities.

As taken from the forum rules.

KnucklesZ5
Jul 13, 2003, 05:48 AM
That can't be an easy thing to do.

Eric1987
Jul 13, 2003, 06:49 AM
u guys are pussies needing to ban people! Just battle me on pso bitches ill whoop u!!!!!!

Creasian
Jul 13, 2003, 07:07 AM
Well a perfectly fine thread/topic went to crap, came back out, and is going back into the pipes. May as well just lock it now....its only going to get worse

RuneLateralus
Jul 13, 2003, 07:21 AM
Wow, this went downhill really fast.