PDA

View Full Version : Fanfiction - Has Nowhere to Put This

Sharkyland
Jul 13, 2003, 02:00 AM
(Not really a good writer, but I'll try to start things off just thinking of things off the bat. Musashi_D can delete this if he wants to begin his own scenario, but this is just the 'mock' up. If things go wrong then we can tell what needs to be fixed. On with a prolouge...)

---

(Example start off... it's probably best to experiment of intros, interactions and probably battles.)

With both Dark Falz and Olga Flow defeated by hunters of Pioneer 2, it seems that peace has once settled on Ragol. Pioneer 2 still orbits the upper skies of Ragol to be on the safe side as construction of residential, industrial, and commercial districts continues down on the surface.

Though somewhere very deep below the surface of Ragol, sludges of dead bodies of monsters from both the Ruins and Seabed had been gathered. Cells from both regions begin to slowly interact together.

---

(lalala... do your character introduction thingie)

Marina walked out of the kitchen of her apartment on Pioneer 2 holding the sides of the hot metal pot with her oven mitts as she entered the dining room table where she placed it in the center of the table. Grey and Oceana were already sitted along the sides of the table and they began to smell the delicious food that Marina had cooked.

_Grey_: Smells good Marina.
_Marina_: Thanks. It's one of my aunt's recipies.
_Oceana_: Your aunt must've been a good cook.

Marina sat down, and the three HUnewearls began to eat.

_Oceana_: I've checked those prices on the apartments they were building on Ragol. They looked rather roomy and spacious compared to the apartments here. 10,000 meseta a month for some of the expensive ones.
_Grey_: The prices will go down once they build more apartments but right now the demand is a bit high and the supply is so low.
_Oceana_: Well, they BETTER go down. I would hate to see it like this. With certain stuff out of the way, it's difficult to find jobs that are high in pay from the Hunter's Guild.
_Marina_: Ow ow ow ow ow...

Grey and Oceana looked over to Marina.

_Grey_: What's wrong Marina?
_Marina_: Wai bwan mai tun.
_Oceana_: Huh?
_Grey_: She burned her tounge.
_Oceana_: Oh.

---

OFFTOPIC: Probably it's not a good idea to update your post. Yeah it will get confusing if someone needed to change something important and suddenly the fanfiction just falls upon itself.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sharkyland on 2003-07-13 00:05 ]</font>