PDA

View Full Version : Cheap or not?

Eric1987
Jul 13, 2003, 04:22 AM
I wanted to know if any1 thinks this is cheap....

I was battling in F1 a lil while ago and i was a 120 FOnewm and there was a lvl 143 HUmar and a lvl 148 FOnewm. Ok so I was battling them I was doing Razonde and i was hitting the FOnewm lvl 148 and the HUmar comes behind me and starts shooting me and double teaming me....

And then I start using Megid cause they were being cheap. Then they call ME the noob! And after that i battle the 148 fairly and i kill him and i walk to town and the HUmar starts shooting me and then the FOnewm kills me when i was trying to go back to town.

Wewt
Jul 13, 2003, 04:54 AM
You were battling down in the Forest, don't expect anybody to abide by any rules, because there aren't any. So, no, they weren't being cheap.

martian_man
Jul 13, 2003, 05:02 AM
sounds like it was all in good fun m8:dead:

Eric1987
Jul 13, 2003, 05:12 AM
then megid wasnt cheap

Shattered_weasel
Jul 13, 2003, 07:25 PM
this is why u dont do crappy battle and use rules

Eric1987
Jul 14, 2003, 01:30 AM
but i didnt think i was gonna win and i dont wanna get a lose

Blade666
Jul 14, 2003, 02:50 AM
If you a force and you dont use megid then hey its cool with me and it should be cool with everyone else you know but if you come out and use that shit and dont pick a brotha up then thats messed up lol

If you a force and you go down then yeah they will start double teamin you no doubt about that cause they think you will use megid all over the place you know but if you getting smacked up like that then yeah thats fucked up.

I got double teamed by a humar and a ramar and one of them were higher then me but i kinda smacked them like they were my bitchs so if you get double teamed then all you gots to do man is use that megid or grants so you all good lol

~Blade Master~

KingChaos
Jul 20, 2003, 06:01 PM
u should use megid thats what makes forces good

rena-ko
Jul 21, 2003, 02:50 PM
delsaber shield and several resist/devil and you should be able to dodge most of the megid...

(edit: *inserts 'to dodge'* - gah!!)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: rena-ko on 2003-07-23 00:47 ]</font>

-RickRenziku-
Jul 23, 2003, 12:05 AM
Megid? NOT CHEAP. Grants? NOT CHEAP.

The role of magicans in RPG's is usually the classes that are able to do massive damage using the elements.

They are spells and are put there to be USED,Not sit IDLE.

Megid 30's chance of actually working is still like playing the lottery.

martian_man
Jul 23, 2003, 12:22 PM
lol u put a lid on tht huh?

Sparkoma
Jul 26, 2003, 06:53 PM
well my RA has like 20 dark and i was in this one battle in F1 and i tryed using megid on me and i know this lil trick to no get hit by it to it not cheap... but if your fighting some one and they come up to u and cast megid then there cheap.... but i dont use megid in battle because is cheap and i can kill most ppl in one hit with my Gibarta....

Blade21
Jul 26, 2003, 10:49 PM
To be clear. . . anything goes in a battle. People who have moral codes and feel bad about using megid and grants. . .you have to leave that stuff behind ya. . .your in battle mode! No rules, no complaining.

Nie
Jul 27, 2003, 03:39 PM
I agree with Blade. Anything goes. If its cheap so what your dead and I'm not. Thats all that matters.