PDA

View Full Version : Farmer Recipe Help

Phoenixrage
Jul 13, 2003, 04:57 AM
I'm looking to see if there are any mag farmers/gamers out there that have a proper recipe for an andhaka mag. I know, I know, check the guides. I did, there's a conflicting statement on what the final evolution will be, and every simulation I run with my forces ends up with Ila (same requirements as andhaka...ergh.). I know, I know, do a forum search. All topics on this people kinda leave trailing off without a definitive answer, so I was looking to have this answered once and for all here as to what the proper requirements/recipe is for an andhaka mag. I'm about to trade out the one I received in trade, so I'd be most appreciative about getting this recipe so I can farm myself another one.

Phoenixrage
Jul 13, 2003, 04:58 AM
By the way, I'm on xbox in case that matters.

Dhylec
Jul 13, 2003, 11:04 AM
have u tried the mag planning & farming programs on the site?
magfarm is a pgm that u can sim the feed, grow & evol. of a mag
magfeeder uses ur given stats & sets up a likely path to get the mag
http://www.pso-world.com/download.php?cat=PSO+Utilities+%26+Programs

Phoenixrage
Jul 13, 2003, 01:04 PM
Yeah that's what I meant about running it through the simulator. Every path leads to it not evolving to andhaka. So far on the magfarm program I've tried on all of the force ID's, switching between male and female, defense over 45, defense under 45, a suggestion I found when I ran a search on andhakas in the forums of pow>dex/mind with def>45, etc. There's just something not right with that entry block in the mag charts for andhaka that doesn't fit.

Phoenixrage
Jul 13, 2003, 02:28 PM
There we go, the mag guide for andhaka is wrong. Thanks for the help jc

Ether
Jul 13, 2003, 02:31 PM
Its defense over 45, the simulator isn't always right