PDA

View Full Version : Force Weapons

Axle
Jul 13, 2003, 09:53 AM
I am asking you guys for some advice on which force weapon I should try to find. My Purplenum guy is on VHard v.1 at the ruins and i think Hard v.2 at the seabed. This is GC of course.

I have a Greennil on Hard v.1 at the ruins and on Normal v.2 at the seabed.

I was going to go for the Sting Tip but I'm just not for sure that that's the best way to go.

Your help is appreciated!!

Vanango
Jul 13, 2003, 10:10 AM
Lower lvls I think Twinkle Star, Summit Moon, or Hildeblue Cane are my favorites. When your HP is high enough Psycho Wand or Dark Bridge I like better.

SC2
Jul 13, 2003, 10:13 AM
Use a Stick+5, that got me out of alotta tough spots!:D

Bit
Jul 13, 2003, 11:59 AM
Lower lvls I think Twinkle Star, Summit Moon, or Hildeblue Cane are my favorites. When your HP is high enough Psycho Wand or Dark Bridge I like better.

Erm.. You can only create the Twinkle Star and Summit Moon at level 100 ..

Sasarai
Jul 13, 2003, 01:00 PM
Just use a Hildebear's cane and/or Mahu until you can make a Twinkle Star/Summit Moon yourself.

That's what I did, had no problems through Normal-V.Hard. Now I'm in Ult. and I still use Hildebear's cane. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif I'm waiting 'til level 130 to make my Twinkle Star. 20 level to go!

Axle
Jul 13, 2003, 01:55 PM
Thanks guys!

I was going to try and get a Sting Tip, a Hildebear's, and a Hildeblue's. Then I will go for some of the others.

See you around!