PDA

View Full Version : Black Double Sabre's?

Mitsurugi
Mar 18, 2001, 01:00 AM
Little while ago, I read somewhere on here about Double Sabres that we're black? Is this true?

TwiNCannoN
Mar 18, 2001, 01:05 AM
Nope.. they're green.

zanza
Mar 18, 2001, 07:20 AM
Mitsurugi,
I heard about that blk-saber thing too when i first started online. I've never seen it though.
My guess is that it's just hacked or a rumor.
By the way your logo "shonin" is kickass!
What's weird is that I have a clan with the same name!=) HA! PEACE!

Mitsurugi
Mar 18, 2001, 08:14 AM
Thanks, and I had no idea about the clan, I'd be happy to change the name if you want.

Lucidservant
Mar 18, 2001, 08:17 AM
I have a twin brand. It is blue. It looks just like a double saber, only dark blue. Gave mag cell 502 for it.

Cypher
Mar 18, 2001, 08:48 AM
I also heard about a black dbl saber. I think its just a rumor. If there is one, its probally the gladitor spike.

ReikenFeralsbane
Mar 18, 2001, 11:02 AM
the black double saber i.e. "Black Death" is hacked im pretty sure, same with (im in denial here) "Gladiators spike(yellow) and (sigh) "dragon's elk" (red).......supposedly hacked...maybe in vers. 2 eh???

Mitsurugi
Mar 18, 2001, 11:43 AM
We can only hope.

Shenron
Mar 18, 2001, 12:51 PM
hmmmmmm... i heard the black double saber wasn't black or anything, just better percentage against Dark creatures

Mayi
Mar 18, 2001, 12:54 PM
I hope you are not talking about a Technical Crozier.

Mazarin
Mar 18, 2001, 01:06 PM
You think the dbl saber would go black if you sat in a lobby w/ Gidjet for a while?

You know... her PKing in the lobby... messes with things... turns models black... aww screwit...

Omega_Zero
Mar 18, 2001, 02:24 PM
my friend said hes trying to get white sbeats. apperently there is some kind of hack to change colors of weps. i see any i will tell you guys about it. a black sbeats would look realy cool on my hucast....

hanibal
Mar 29, 2001, 08:47 PM
MY BUDDY HAS FOUND A BLACK DEATH OFF THE QUEST LIONELS LETTER HE FOUND IT SO IT IS NOT HACKED ITS REALLY COOL TOO
EMAIL FOR QUESTIONS AT: [email protected][addsig]

Kamotz
Mar 29, 2001, 09:30 PM
It's a hacked item. You can use a GS to change the color of the item while offline. However--as far as I know--it cannot be saved or brought online.

Raion
Mar 29, 2001, 10:38 PM
Well I psoted about this a while ago! Well Its either hacked or super rare..I asked Ukyou and he said, one part is black the other is white....HMMmm hacked! The mystery lives on..I wont believe its not hacked until I find one..or a relaible friend finds it..
Raion
Callisto block 3
Pinkal:I got lv 15 disks and U dont!

Mafu
Mar 29, 2001, 11:25 PM
i'm sorry if this is offensive BUT YOUR ALL IDIOTS. the last time (seriously) someone metioned a black saber, they PKed me. They were like "Oh my look at that thing, its black, where did u get it?" to make me believe it was real; i got there and they all had their weaps unequipped and used resta. you know the rest.

Mafu
Mar 29, 2001, 11:26 PM
i'm sorry if this is offensive BUT YOUR ALL IDIOTS. the last time (seriously) someone metioned a black saber, they PKed me. They were like "Oh my look at that thing, its black, where did u get it?" to make me believe it was real; i got there and they all had their weaps unequipped and used resta. you know the rest.

Mafu
Mar 29, 2001, 11:27 PM

AdamW
Mar 30, 2001, 12:17 AM
Hmm, the only dbls I know of are green, blue and pink. My friend told me there is a special dbl equipable only by androids but I've never seen it or anything.

Defend
Mar 30, 2001, 03:45 AM
So you're online now Misti? I'll try and find you, I'm usually in Rhea 5 (EUR) late at night for Australia.. not sure what beat that is. I'm IndyAnna or Defend.

Mitsurugi
Mar 30, 2001, 05:39 AM
Naah not yet, Defend.
Did you get a version sent over?
Sorry I was off the internet for a little while, I need a copy bad though.

Aberu
Mar 30, 2001, 05:57 AM
peeples are always asking about this, i knwo the answer (sorta) cuz my friend knows how. you jus have to hack a double saber, then grind it up and it turns black, simple as that, its still called a double saber, sorry to burst your guys' bubble haha.