PDA

View Full Version : OMG YES! I FOUND MY RED SWORD! :) :) :)

TheAlmightyNewbie
Jul 13, 2003, 06:06 PM
found it while i was doin secret delivery for the 4TH FRICKIN TIME (finally passed! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif ). wasn't even looking for it and it got dropped by a govulmer... after over 50 teks i got it to 25% machine and 15% hit http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Bit
Jul 13, 2003, 06:11 PM
Ah! Congratulations!

Grind that thing up to +52 , and you have the Second best sword in the game, Imo.

I've used mine forever, and probably will use it forever. It's quite the lovely weapon. A Bit slow, but a God/Battle can change that.

The Special is nice as well, Paralyze. How nice is that with a sword? One swing, and an entire row of enemies are stuck.

TheAlmightyNewbie
Jul 13, 2003, 06:24 PM
One swing, and an entire row of enemies are stuck.

lol http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif yea, i really like it, im gonna use it for a long time... now i dont really need chainsawd as much since im not an android.

Bit
Jul 13, 2003, 06:28 PM
Have fun. It's a cool weapon.

Hitaro
Jul 13, 2003, 06:32 PM
congrats which I could find one

ShaolinSteez
Jul 13, 2003, 11:27 PM
Nice find! I've been hunting for that and a Chain Sawd for a long time now. Still no luck...

NodMan
Jul 14, 2003, 12:46 AM
After I got Chain Sawd and Red Sword with my Skyly I went to try and get me a Sealed J-Sword 7th time through Seaside I got it 10%Native and 35%Hit, but now it is a Tsumikiri J-Sword 10%Native and 35%Hit I will never stop using this; it is also very nice with the party I play with online too they never steal Items when someone dies!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: NodMan on 2003-07-13 22:47 ]</font>

SubstanceD
Jul 14, 2003, 06:38 AM
Congradulations AlmightyNewbie, that is one heck of a find ( one of the strongest overall swords in the whole game, hell yeah! ).

Much like ShaolinSteez I am currently looking for a Red Sword and a Chain Sawd.

lordinviso
Jul 14, 2003, 09:25 AM
After I got Chain Sawd and Red Sword with my Skyly I went to try and get me a Sealed J-Sword 7th time through Seaside I got it 10%Native and 35%Hit, but now it is a Tsumikiri J-Sword 10%Native and 35%Hit I will never stop using this; it is also very nice with the party I play with online too they never steal Items when someone dies!
__________________________________________________ ___

How did you make the Tsumikiri J sword?

neo9376
Jul 14, 2003, 09:29 AM
I'm nowhere near getting that but i already want it. Congrats though. Alot of people are saying it's one of the strongest weps in the game. What is the single wep with the most atp?

Maximus1
Jul 14, 2003, 09:47 AM
On 2003-07-14 07:25, lordinviso wrote:

He didn't find Sealed J-Sword and he certainly didn't unseal it...he's just a lying noob...a weird one too...

muff
Jul 14, 2003, 10:46 AM
On 2003-07-13 22:46, NodMan wrote:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: NodMan on 2003-07-13 22:47 ]</font>

Yeah you drop you items when you die...You play DC? Stop lying! People like you with your false statements need to STFU!

excecutor
Jul 14, 2003, 11:45 AM
jees, ur lucky newbie, i have like 6 chain sawds now, running through addiciting food and still no red sword http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif well anyways, congrats on the find and wish me luck as my search for the red sword continues...

TheAlmightyNewbie
Jul 14, 2003, 11:47 AM
On 2003-07-14 09:45, excecutor wrote:
jees, ur lucky newbie, i have like 6 chain sawds now, running through addiciting food and still no red sword http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif well anyways, congrats on the find and wish me luck as my search for the red sword continues...

yea, good luck, its an awesome sword http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif strangely enough I still havent found a chain sawd, which was the one I was looking for... proves the statement that you're more likely to find it if you don't look for it http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

LeoNoAyor
Jul 14, 2003, 03:45 PM
Hey what a great find!! CAn you tell me the Internet time please?

Dhylec
Jul 14, 2003, 06:41 PM
heh good for u!
seem like some ppl cant hold back.. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif
i was happy when i found my red partisan, gun & saber..
but i didnt have to tell the world.. lot of ppl must have gotten 'em already
i'll announce when i have rico's complete set http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Stormblaze
Jul 14, 2003, 07:37 PM
Anyone ever get ahold of a Caducaus?

Octavian
Jul 15, 2003, 12:13 AM
Nodman still isnt answering the inqueries about is TJ, and I'm curious, so Nodman, please, let us in on your secret.

Hippocanibal
Jul 15, 2003, 12:18 AM
Yeah storm blaze i got one =D got it in ult caves with my yellowboze. got it from that stupid red slime thing...i think =P its pretty kewl...

NodMan
Jul 15, 2003, 01:41 AM
Go ahead and think what you all want that is fine that is why everyone is intitled to there own opinions. As for everyones guestions the Tsumikiri J-Sword that my HUnewearl is using is legit, the one my HUcast is using isn't (100% to all I wish but it is a hacked trade), to "Unseal" the Sealed-J sword find the guide on this site like I did, sorry don't remeber my Internet Time, I do play on GC and when you die Online you do drop your stuff, and Octavian that should answer your question.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: NodMan on 2003-07-14 23:42 ]</font>

eXo
Jul 15, 2003, 02:39 AM
Congratulations almightynewbie thats a very rare find indeed, I wish that i found one i still need the red sword and red slicer to complete my set items collection, thats unless ricos glasses and ear rings are considered part of the red collection, if so then i have awayz to go http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Deus-Irae
Jul 15, 2003, 03:31 AM
On 2003-07-14 23:41, NodMan wrote:
Go ahead and think what you all want that is fine that is why everyone is intitled to there own opinions. As for everyones guestions the Tsumikiri J-Sword that my HUnewearl is using is legit, the one my HUcast is using isn't (100% to all I wish but it is a hacked trade), to "Unseal" the Sealed-J sword find the guide on this site like I did, sorry don't remeber my Internet Time, I do play on GC and when you die Online you do drop your stuff, and Octavian that should answer your question.
<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: NodMan on 2003-07-14 23:42 ]</font>

now we know you are either lying or insane...

anyways: congrats NOOB! im still looking for one after many hours. i found 2 more CHAINSAWDs today, but still not RED. the search continues...

AYY-BEE-CEE
Jul 15, 2003, 04:29 AM
One day I was about level 105 or something HUcast and I said I wanted a rare. So I teamed up with some higher level players and done to Lost Ice Spinner Quest.

And when we reached C3 guess what the Govulmer dropped for me....heehee.

Anyway they saw I had got the red sword and started having a go at me and told me to give it the the level 170 HUnewearl who hadn't found one yet. They argued that as a HUcast it would be useless for me.

Give me a break! I had just found my first ultimate rare and they were trying to make me feel guilty for having done so!

Anyhow, I've been using the weapon loads and it still is my best rare (I've found a red dagger and flight fan since), so don't give me BS about how I shouldn't have this weapon because so-and-so deserves it more.

Firocket1690
Jul 15, 2003, 05:46 AM
On 2003-07-14 07:47, Maximus1 wrote:

On 2003-07-14 07:25, lordinviso wrote:

He didn't find Sealed J-Sword and he certainly didn't unseal it...he's just a lying noob...a weird one too...

*sigh*

damn, you NEED to STFHU !!

it IS possible to find the sword, as I have a legit Sealed J. it IS encrypted in the game, that a skyly Gi Gue CAN drop a Red Box, that when tekked becomes the
"SEALED J-SWORD"
No, it isn't impossible, Yes, it's very hard, but it CAN be found !!
and no, not everyone that has a J-Sword is what you say a "lying noob". if you found one, and had everyone on your ass saying it's duped, wouldn't you feel the same way ?!??

Maximus1
Jul 15, 2003, 06:59 AM
On 2003-07-15 03:46, Firocket1690 wrote:
I have a legit Sealed J. it IS encrypted in the game, that a skyly Gi Gue CAN drop a Red Box, that when tekked becomes the "SEALED J-SWORD"

If you have one that is untekked or with hit%, you can say what you want...otherwise, you are just another lying noob...

dropslash
Jul 15, 2003, 07:12 AM
Just wondering. Upon discovery of what can potentially become one of the most powerful sword class weapons, why would you leave it untekked? Simply to prove to a single person with no credentials on an internet message board that it's "legit"?

No offense intended. I'm definitely pro-legit, anti-dupe, anti-hack, but, who are you? Did you write the code for the J-Sword? Do you have a magic power that let's you instantly identify every reporting of a Sealed J and determine it's legitimacy? With such amazing knowledge, i'd have to question your legitimacy.

I thinketh thou protesteth too much.

Maximus1
Jul 15, 2003, 07:28 AM
On 2003-07-15 05:12, dropslash wrote:
Just wondering. Upon discovery of what can potentially become one of the most powerful sword class weapons, why would you leave it untekked? Simply to prove to a single person with no credentials on an internet message board that it's "legit"?

No offense intended. I'm definitely pro-legit, anti-dupe, anti-hack, but, who are you? Did you write the code for the J-Sword? Do you have a magic power that let's you instantly identify every reporting of a Sealed J and determine it's legitimacy? With such amazing knowledge, i'd have to question your legitimacy.

I thinketh thou protesteth too much.

I only speak the truth...this weapon has never been found on US Gamecube...every player I know has been searching for a legit one since November...

Then a hacked tekked Sealed J-Sword with no %s got duped around and given out for free around April (the same time the hacked Flame Garment was given out)...every player knows that the only way to prove a Sealed J-Sword is legit is to find one and keep it untekked since no duper/trader has an untekked Sealed J-Sword...and now with the West Tower quest, every Sealed J-Sword has crazy %s on everything but hit %...

If you think I have no credentials, then that's fine...but I'm sure some people, excluding myself, will disagree with you...

dropslash
Jul 15, 2003, 07:34 AM
On 2003-07-15 05:28, Maximus1 wrote:

I only speak the truth...this weapon has never been found on US Gamecube...every player I know has been searching for a legit one since November...

I see, so what you're saying is that you somehow are aware of every instance of the Sealed-J existing, or in this case, not existing, on every copy of PSO ever played on a Gamecube, offline or online, in the US. That's amazing.

If you think I have no credentials, then that's fine...but I'm sure some people, excluding myself, will disagree with you...

Enlighten me then. What exactly are your official credentials?

Maximus1
Jul 15, 2003, 07:49 AM
On 2003-07-15 05:34, dropslash wrote:
I see, so what you're saying is that you somehow are aware of every instance of the Sealed-J existing, or in this case, not existing, on every copy of PSO ever played on a Gamecube, offline or online, in the US. That's amazing.

I look at it from another perspective...no player who has claimed to have found one has ever been able to prove that his/her Sealed J-Sword is legit...

And if you want to believe that there is some player unknown to everyone playing offline with a legit Sealed J-Sword, then that's fine...I certainly don't believe in Martians and life on other planets...I certainly couldn't prove that they don't exist either...

But whatever...if you think my statement is false because of these "unknown" players then that's fine...

dropslash
Jul 15, 2003, 08:05 AM
On 2003-07-15 05:49, Maximus1 wrote:

But whatever...if you think my statement is false because of these "unknown" players then that's fine...

The only statement i feel is false is your "I speak the truth." statement. You speak what you believe to be the truth because the reality of the situation is that you have know way of knowing the absolute truth which, in this case, is what really matters. Thus, your constant denouncing of other players validity based on you're own opinions of what can and cannot happen is completely unjustified. The notion of another player having to prove the legitimacy of a finding to you, as if you were some kind of judge, is absurd. Yet, if the henceforth criteria is not met, they are instantly branded "noob" and any information they have contributed up to that point is suddenly void. Ridiculous.

I will agree, the odds of finding the Sealed-J, along with many other rares, are slight, but absolutely possible by any player, on any given day.

If you're going to claim to be the authority, or even present yourself as such, you should deal in nothing but hard facts, not personal assumptions based on how you think things might be, or "probably" are.

eXo
Jul 15, 2003, 02:38 PM
On 2003-07-15 06:05, dropslash wrote:

On 2003-07-15 05:49, Maximus1 wrote:

The only statement i feel is false is your "I speak the truth." statement. You speak what you believe to be the truth because the reality of the situation is that you have know way of knowing the absolute truth which, in this case, is what really matters. Thus, your constant denouncing of other players validity based on you're own opinions of what can and cannot happen is completely unjustified. The notion of another player having to prove the legitimacy of a finding to you, as if you were some kind of judge, is absurd. Yet, if the henceforth criteria is not met, they are instantly branded "noob" and any information they have contributed up to that point is suddenly void. Ridiculous.

I will agree, the odds of finding the Sealed-J, along with many other rares, are slight, but absolutely possible by any player, on any given day.

If you're going to claim to be the authority, or even present yourself as such, you should deal in nothing but hard facts, not personal assumptions based on how you think things might be, or "probably" are.

Boy remind me to never get into a debate with you, not to mention someone recently found a super rare, its all about getting a lucky break or in some cases two lucky breaks.

Storme
Jul 15, 2003, 02:41 PM
Let's say, for the sake of theology, 10 million US players play PSO.
Now, out of those 10 million, only half are online.
Don't you think that someone offline has found the sword, proving it can be found unduped?
Thats a large amount to account for, right there, and I doubt that you even stopped to think that some people can be honest.
And some people can't.
The thing is, probably more than 100 players have found the Sealed Sword, legitly, and alot offline. It's just your hostility shining through when you don't believe a damn one of the people here.
I've said it once and I'll say it again.
Go to Hell, Maximus.
Or atleast grow up.

Hippocanibal
Jul 15, 2003, 06:36 PM
I agree with maximus. I think it sux hardcore that you have to have your weapons untekked to prove it, but thats the breaks...all the stupid double cannons and flame garments and unsealed swords goin around are VERY annoying and thats the only way to tell if your stuff is legit or not. Oh and so far there is no known way how to unseal the Sealed J. So dont go saying you found out how to on the sight!!! (i forget who wrote that)

dj_dan
Jul 15, 2003, 06:53 PM
Maximus,

You're going to have to settle down a little bit now.
Over the past while you've been getting more and more aggresive and hostile towards others on this board.

The fact that the mods have been letting it slide must have given you more confidence in your attitude.

All you seem to be doing is FORCING your opinions/beliefs on others, all the while not listening to any rebuttle.
You have already made a seperate thread in which you quite vigorously bitched about this same topic.

Let it go.

At the very least, from now on, try not to openly flame, flamebait, otherwise your official warning count will rise fast.

Bit
Jul 15, 2003, 06:58 PM
Well Said. I don't know how a Topic about The Red Sword turned into another Maximus1 thread.. But, it happens.

Maximus1
Jul 15, 2003, 07:07 PM
On 2003-07-15 16:53, dj_dan wrote:
Maximus,

You're going to have to settle down a little bit now.
Over the past while you've been getting more and more aggresive and hostile towards others on this board.

The fact that the mods have been letting it slide must have given you more confidence in your attitude.

All you seem to be doing is FORCING your opinions/beliefs on others, all the while not listening to any rebuttle.
You have already made a seperate thread in which you quite vigorously bitched about this same topic.

Let it go.

At the very least, from now on, try not to openly flame, flamebait, otherwise your official warning count will rise fast.

Thanks dj_dan...after reviewing some of my posts, I agree with you that your comments are well deserved...please let me know if you think any of my other posts are inconsistent with your forum policies...I will gladly edit or delete any posts you feel are out of spec...

neo9376
Jul 15, 2003, 07:11 PM
Maximus I don't mean to flame but defending Nodman(even though the odds are against his sealed j being legit) weren't you the one who said you were the first player to find a legit yasha when the screenshot you gave was a pic from a camera and i've seen gc pics of the yasha being tekked so yours wasn't the first. Also you posted that you had the yasha before you posted the pic and said you would take a pic of it afterwards. You wouldn't have known that it was a yasha unless you tekked thus meaning you couldn't have gone back in time to take a pic to post on the forums.

Maximus1
Jul 15, 2003, 07:33 PM
On 2003-07-15 17:11, neo9376 wrote:
You wouldn't have known that it was a yasha unless you tekked thus meaning you couldn't have gone back in time to take a pic to post on the forums.

Umm...I have no idea what you are talking about...but I'm gonna tell you what I did and you figure it out...

I got the Special Weapon and assumed it to be a Yasha...I took it to the tekker, said "No", then said "Yes" to make sure it was a Yasha and kept it untekked...does this answer your question??? I hope it does...

As for you seeing other pics of a Yasha being tekked, let me know where you saw the pic so I can see it for myself...because I am not aware of any other pics of Yasha being tekked other than on Sega's official site...

neo9376
Jul 15, 2003, 07:37 PM
Sorry about the previous post then. I should have known that you said no then yes. oops. I don't remember where the yasha pic was though.