PDA

View Full Version : To a new Begining

DemonChoa
Jul 13, 2003, 07:22 PM
[b]I am New to this bored but not new to PSO. I have discovered that I just suck. I am Recreating my character and starting over for the 100th time. I have to promise myself that this will be the last! I am goimg to create an item keeper character to keep my items on while I do this. I also created 3 guest characters, force, ranger, and hunter, for when my friends are over to play offline.I have Reorganized my comp to fit my PSO needs and am doing the same with my game. My Mic is Broke and I'm waiting for a new one to come in the mail soon. Once I get it I'm look Towards a new begining. I have figured this site and tried the downloads so I can't go wrong. So... Here's to A new begining!

Jkid
Jul 13, 2003, 07:26 PM
Ah,welcome to PSO World! Hope you have a good time. Oh, I see you have PSOX.

Bit
Jul 13, 2003, 07:26 PM
Good Luck! I hope things go how you want them to.

Hitaro
Jul 13, 2003, 07:38 PM
G Luck man hope you can make the stuff you want http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

DemonChoa
Jul 13, 2003, 07:38 PM
Yeah, and It kinda gets annoying always having to have the mic, and all the voice masks.. You catch my drift. Thanks everyone I hope I have Good luck also.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DemonChoa on 2003-07-13 17:39 ]</font>