PDA

View Full Version : Good equipment for a HUmar?

NodMan
Jul 14, 2003, 01:01 AM
I have recently have found all the items I wanted for my HUmar and I was wondering how good they were to you people out there? So here is the list of what I use/
/Weapons
Rocket Punch 10%Hit
Black King Bar25%Hit
Zanba40%Hit (my Tsumikiri J-Sword is on my HUcast)
/Armor and Units
Gaurd Wave 4slot
God/Battle
God/Arm
God/Arm
God/Mind
/Shield
Kasami Bracer

So what do you think they are all ligit (took me 700+ hours to get them but they are all ligit)?

lain2k3
Jul 14, 2003, 01:08 AM
How/where did you get a "legit" TJ sword?

thats make me doubt you statements

Nani-chan
Jul 14, 2003, 01:10 AM
Legit easter egg items have hit %? That's news to me.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nani-chan on 2003-07-13 23:11 ]</font>

Maximus1
Jul 14, 2003, 02:11 AM
On 2003-07-13 23:01, NodMan wrote:
I have recently have found all the items I wanted for my HUmar and I was wondering how good they were to you people out there? So here is the list of what I use/
/Weapons
Rocket Punch 10%Hit
Black King Bar25%Hit
Zanba40%Hit (my Tsumikiri J-Sword is on my HUcast)
/Armor and Units
Gaurd Wave 4slot
God/Battle
God/Arm
God/Arm
God/Mind
/Shield
Kasami Bracer

So what do you think they are all ligit (took me 700+ hours to get them but they are all ligit)?

I know for a fact that your BKB with 25% hit, Zanba with 40% hit, and J-Sword are dupes...and unless you hacked the Rocket Punch, it shouldn't have hit%...

Anyway, every duper/trader has your items that are dupe...silly noobs...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Maximus1 on 2003-07-14 00:24 ]</font>

NodMan
Jul 15, 2003, 01:20 AM
I never said my Tsumikiri J-Sword was ligit because I am pretty sure the guy I tadded a Egg Blaster 100%Hit to wouldn't give it up that easly.

UsP
Jul 15, 2003, 01:24 AM
Can you please spell legit right...

NodMan
Jul 15, 2003, 01:28 AM
I know for a fact that your BKB with 25% hit, Zanba with 40% hit, and J-Sword are dupes...and unless you hacked the Rocket Punch, it shouldn't have hit%...

Anyway, every duper/trader has your items that are dupe...silly noobs...

[/quote]

I know all the duppers and hackers of PSO have my items. I don't know what is up with my Rocket Punch out of the 30 Easter Eggs I found this was the only Rocket Punch I got and it was 10% to Hit when I found out what it was.
I don't know how to hack all I know how to do is dupe but I aint that stupid to do that now, and when I found my Monkey King Bar in Seabed Ult. after about the 100th run and it was 25% to hit and then after I found that I took my Yellowboze there and after about 250 runs I got my Zanba from a Sinow Zoa it was 35% to Hit UnTekked but when I Tekked it about 70 times it became 40%Hit.

NodMan
Jul 15, 2003, 01:31 AM
On 2003-07-14 23:24, UsP wrote:
Can you please spell legit right...

No! No, I can not because I spell things how they sound never was too good in English in school maybe that is why I dropped out of Mont. University and moved to Spokane W.A.