PDA

View Full Version : Which gun is better?

Skankhair
Jul 14, 2003, 08:25 AM
The Final Impact +30 (0/0/0/0) or the Yasminkov 7000V +25 (0/0/25/10)?

I used to use the Final Impact, but it was too slow for me. Now I use a Yasminkov 7000V, and I had been liking it MUCH more, but now in Vhard mode, I'm having problems with crowd control.

My Ranger is a RAmar, lvl 46. Both guns are fully grinded.

I gave the Final Impact to a friend of mine, so I can't just try it out to see if I like it more- but even when I talk to my friend and he lets me try the FI again, that won't tell me which gun will be better in the long haul.

So, for a RAmar, which gun is better overall? Not so much right now, but which will be better for me down the line?

Whichever gun isn't as good, I'm going to give to my friend- so I can't simply keep both and switch between them to see which I prefer at every point in the game.

When my Ranger is lvl 110 in Ult, which gun will I be glad to have kept?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Skankhair on 2003-07-14 06:30 ]</font>

Guntz348
Jul 14, 2003, 08:59 AM
The Yas is much rarer and quite a big stronger. I'm not a big fan of regular shots as they are quite slow and usually lack in power. The other thing against the impact is that it's just a common 9star rare. I'd keep the yas as it really is a better weapon and much more valuable, not to mention the fact that the attack sound is a lot cooler. Give him the impact, keep the yas and if you really want a good multi hit ranger weapon, hunt down a spread needle.

Solidus_Snake
Jul 14, 2003, 10:38 AM
Keep the yasminkov. Try to find the rest of the set too since they are also very very good.

Skankhair
Jul 14, 2003, 10:51 AM
I had the mechguns, and they looked really cool, but I hated em. I just hate mechguns in general, so I traded them.

They had no percents and weren't grinded, and I got 3 items that I wanted (and actually use) for them. So, even though I once had hopes of collecting the whole set, I think I got a good deal.

I want the handgun, mainly just because it looks cool (with the laser sight).

Anyways, I'm just rambling. I'll keep the 9000V, and won't fret over losing the FI. Thanks for the help. I might try to track down a Spread Needle or Frozen Shooter someday. As Purplenum, I can pipe for a FS if I ever need one.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Skankhair on 2003-07-14 08:52 ]</font>

eXo
Jul 14, 2003, 01:16 PM
Hmmm lets not under rate the Final Impact,yes the biggest drawback is that the fire rate is so slow.on the other hand from my past experiences i have noticed that once you hit ultimate offline the best weapon is a shot to keep, the bad guys off of you.plus to the best of my knowledge its still the strongest shot next to a S-Rank.The 700v is also a nice piece of work didnt use it as much as i should have because i found my frozen shooter.If you have one of those the shot/shooter combo is deadly http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif dont worry thou if you can get online my section ID is viridia i find tons of Impacts from Ultimate Sil Dragon i can give you a new one if you like?just PM me http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

Skankhair
Jul 14, 2003, 01:29 PM
Thanks man, you have been PM'd.

Skankhair
Jul 14, 2003, 01:33 PM
Since we are talking about Ranger weapons...

Like I said before, I want to pipe for a Frozen Shooter. How much better than the FS is the Snow Queen? Should I just stick with the FS, or is it worth it to turn it into a SQ? What are the differences? I've seen a lot of FSs online, but never a SQ.

Mildewman1
Jul 14, 2003, 05:16 PM
The frozen shooter can only freeze one enemy. The snow queen acts like barta. It goes through enemies in a line and freezes more than one. It is also a little bit stronger than the frozen shooter i think.

Logical2u
Jul 14, 2003, 05:21 PM
On 2003-07-14 15:16, Mildewman1 wrote:
The frozen shooter can only freeze one enemy. The snow queen acts like barta. It goes through enemies in a line and freezes more than one. It is also a little bit stronger than the frozen shooter i think.

Yes but it cannot combo. The frozen shooter can attack in combos and therefore can freeze an few more enemies.