PDA

View Full Version : Magical Piece Combination question

Ryo_Hayasa
Jul 14, 2003, 10:28 AM
wow this is my First post topic in a Long time.
i'm happy to say i''m back on PSO.
but thats beside the point. for some reason.
i can't combine my Heart key and wand +15
as the guide states.

heart key + wand +15 + lvl 100 FO with atleast 800 mst.
now.
here's what the problem could be.
A. i'm a level 124 force, does that matter?
B. it's a Drain wand.
C. i do not have a base mst of 800 but with some ajustments i can pump up to 979 mst base

whats the problem here?

Soukosa
Jul 14, 2003, 11:48 AM
The level shouldn't really matter, just as long as you're at least lv 100. The special on the weapon also doesn't matter. You need to have at least 800 MST to make it, since that's how much you need in order to equip it. If you got all those right, then it would seem that you're either doing something wrong (so why not post how you're doing this) or they made it so you have to use a higher level wand with your higher level (I'm not sure, since I've always used the highest level that I could to make things).

Kupi
Jul 14, 2003, 01:50 PM
Is the Wand completely and totally ground to the max? Or, rather, is +15 as high as it goes? In any item combination, the weapon must be at its maximum grind. +15 may just be the max for a Scepter, rather than a Wand.

Ryo_Hayasa
Jul 14, 2003, 02:38 PM
hmmmm as a matter of fact, i only ground to 15 as it said in the guide i fear however i'm pretty sure a wand can be ground to a max of +100.
well i enetered multi play, gave my FOmar equiped the Drain wand + 15, 4 god minds and well tried to combine the items.
go down to Heart key and try to get the "use" icon but it didn't come up.

Soukosa
Jul 14, 2003, 02:44 PM
I'm pretty sure that the max grind for a Wand is +15.

Ryo_Hayasa
Jul 14, 2003, 02:51 PM
hmmm this really has me stumped i tried to combine the key and a fully ground Baton.i still didn't work. next i will try in single player mode

Ryo_Hayasa
Jul 16, 2003, 05:07 PM
nope. i'm in need of help with this x.x what could i possibly be doing wrong? i mean come on it is a simple task of combining items, thats one of the easiest things you can do.

eXo
Jul 16, 2003, 05:59 PM
Hmmmm ok im stumped i just used my heart key ffline to check it out and it worked fine ? My only suggestion to you is the grind out a septor and see if it works. Do this offline and dont worry about loosing your heart key,because you can just hit the power/reset button or use the soft reset feature to keep everything how it was good luck and let me know how you turn otu http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

" HERES THE GUIDE ONE MORE TIME "

http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=302