PDA

View Full Version : God/Battle Question

xanoki
Jul 14, 2003, 12:08 PM
Ok please don't flame me or nothing, I just want to know this one thing.

Is the effect of all battle Units cumulative, as in if you equip 3 of them, will the speed go up by loads, or will it just use one and negate the effects of the others?

I would like to know, as I have 1 God/Power, and if it is cumulative, I would like to search for more.

Thanks in advance!

*xan*

Soukosa
Jul 14, 2003, 12:13 PM
Nope, they aren't stackable like other units. It will use the speed of the highest level unit and act as if the other ones aren't there.

excecutor
Jul 14, 2003, 12:13 PM
no, battle units are not cumulative, they dont stack, sorry, but unless u have other characters that would like one, dont bother.

xanoki
Jul 14, 2003, 12:17 PM
Ok darn, I was hoping I could go around looking like a HUmar on Steroids. Could you amagine 3 God/battles and an Agito? OOh thats fast. Thanks guys!

I really want ST to make a God/Combo Unit, which adds 1 attack on to each combo, cool huh? Nearly impossible, and a little OTT but cool never the less.

Daikarin
Jul 14, 2003, 05:44 PM
I don't mean to go offtopic, but I think Sonic Team could as well make speed a feature which improved with levelling, at least on Hunters.

Just a thought http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

xanoki
Jul 15, 2003, 02:35 PM
You have a good point actually. But when you reach lvl 200 you may bee too fast for some peoples sanity. Possibly your attack speed goes up 1% every 2 levels or so? That would be so when you get to lvl 200, your attack speed will have doubled.

Well, back on topic... Also, if you equip an item like say, a cure freeze, does this mean you will never EVER get frozen while it is equiped? I could swear on my own grave that it doesn't work 100% of the time because mine was equiped against the Sil Dragon and he froze me. Any thoughts?

excecutor
Jul 15, 2003, 02:37 PM
hmm, did u have a cure/freeze, or a resist/freeze, maybe thats why?

xanoki
Jul 15, 2003, 02:40 PM
It was definately 100% a cure/freeze. I don't use the un rare versions once I obtain the rare form.

Daikarin
Jul 15, 2003, 03:45 PM
On 2003-07-15 12:35, xanoki wrote:
You have a good point actually. But when you reach lvl 200 you may bee too fast for some peoples sanity. Possibly your attack speed goes up 1% every 2 levels or so? That would be so when you get to lvl 200, your attack speed will have doubled.

Exactly! And when I looked back at level 1 I could think "Boy, I was weak AND slow!". This feature isn't to easy to program, at least the way I figure it, and would please many Hunters out there.

lordinviso
Jul 15, 2003, 03:50 PM
Cure/Freeze only releases you from a freeze. Such as if you get hit by Falz's rabarta and are frozen you'll be released immediatly. Well that's what happens to me when I wear it.

Demi_Thresh0
Jul 15, 2003, 07:41 PM
Gulgus gue doesnt want to drop me a cure/freeze..grr