PDA

View Full Version : What was your best PSO experience?

Arliman
Mar 18, 2001, 07:16 AM
Instead of continuing the list of misgivings and negativity of alot of recent posts, I thought I'd start something a bit more...pleasant.
My best experience was when I braved the maw of Final Dark Falz himself on Very Hard with a lvl 91 RAcast named "Kage", (long before the GameShark came into the picture). I was only lvl 50 at the time and was amazed at how quickly Kage's lvl 60 and up companion's ran from the challenge for fear of losing their stuff. I scoffed at them at first,and then trying to bolster their spirits, I said " What need you of items when the greatest prize." "is the honour of braving the ultimate beast." But my pleas fell on deaf ears and they fled in earnest. So Kage and I walked into the darkness and came away victorious ( thanks to 13 Scape dolls..hehe), after congratulating me Kage exited enigmatically with the message, " Take this, you've earned the right to wield it". At the steps to the shop lay a dual-saber +20. In all my travels I had never had the fortune of unearthing this weapon, even now 100 hours later. I was almost moved to tears, and carry it even now, as a testament to Valour.

[addsig]"E-Branch".
Adventure with a team, not an excuse...

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Arliman on 2001-03-18 04:22 ]</font>