PDA

View Full Version : Rare weapons on NORMAL

AUTO_
Jul 14, 2003, 12:32 PM
Has anyone ever found a RARE weapon on normal?

I used to find rares on normal in the ruins on the DC version, but I can't recall one time on any of my characters of finding a rare on normal mode.

Has anyone gotten a rare weapon on normal? (FOUND of course--not counting the quest weapons)

Thanks

CyroPheonix
Jul 14, 2003, 12:33 PM
i have. (stupid db sabers...)

TheDing
Jul 14, 2003, 12:35 PM
[/quote]
well i found a couple of add slots... that about it

HaLLa
Jul 14, 2003, 12:59 PM
You can always get the Soul Eater in Normal

kat
Jul 14, 2003, 01:11 PM
DB's sabers, Brionics, and Clubs of laconium come to mind for me.

Basically, any of the three main sets or 'rares' for your section ID have a tendency to pop up.

Neoluke12
Jul 14, 2003, 01:28 PM
Ive found a varista (YEAH in a sarcastic voice) in ruins

Helios
Jul 14, 2003, 03:57 PM
well i found a burning ripper with oran on NORMAL...for some reason it's 9 stars...

Heero_Yuy0w0
Jul 14, 2003, 04:32 PM
Found Vjaya at lvl 1 in forest on my RAmarl. = )

Monomate
Jul 14, 2003, 04:34 PM
booma arms, rappy wings, gigobooma arms, grass assassin arms, clubs of laconium, and db's sabers...found em all...some of my friends ave found brionacs and other stuff too...

Leonard_D
Jul 14, 2003, 05:00 PM
Normal mode? none for me, not even any enemy parts, except the Soul Eater.(really awesome, even though it does drain HP)

However, almost the minute I got to Hard mode I started finding rare weapons in all sorts of places and enemies.
So far I've found 5 rare weapons in 3 days in the caves and forest(including Soul Eater).

Again however, I can only use two of all the rares I have found or obtained by mission (Soul Eater and Akiko's Frying Pan) because I have a contradiction between my only good character's Sec. ID(Pinkal) and type.(RAmar)

So the result is that the only rares I do find are almost always Cane weapons
and almost never find rifle, handgun, or shot rares.
So now the only way I can get a firearm rare that I can use is by trade or some other online method, which is also ruled out, because I have no way to get online! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_bash.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_mad.gif

Buuut.... I expect I've already gone waaaaay off topic with the ranting about my own rare problems, so I'm hoping I don't get slapped with a spam warning
and for some reason I keep babbeling on about nothing like I am right now.

Soo... If I can manage to shut my pie hole long enough, anyone else got anything to say? *Oy* Sorry about that.

Logical2u
Jul 14, 2003, 05:02 PM
I find rare items, not weapons.
I've found P-Drops and amplifiers on normal.