PDA

View Full Version : Character Names

Outrider
Jul 14, 2003, 12:48 PM
Just wondering for a potential comic I've been meaning to do for weeks - What're the names of the basic class characters in PSO? That is, whenever a character shows up in PSO that's the basic look for his or her class, what name are they given? I know a few of them, but not all of them.

HUmar - Ash
HUnewearl - Sue
HUcast - Kireek
HUcaseal - ?
RAmar - Bernie
RAmarl - Cap or Marvel?(Dunno, but isn't she in Seat of the Heart?)
RAcast - ?
RAcaseal - Elenor
FOmar - ?
FOmarl - Alicia Baz
FOnewm - Dr. Montague
FOnewearl - Rupika

Anybody remember if there are those that I've forgotten? Or do I have any of them wrong? Also, if you could post any of the other characters, that'd be great. For instance, the nurses, shop owners, and guild counter people don't have names, do they?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Outrider on 2003-07-14 21:13 ]</font>

Getintothegame
Jul 14, 2003, 01:39 PM
FOmar- Cal

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Getintothegame on 2003-07-14 11:39 ]</font>

Nidarrock
Jul 14, 2003, 03:35 PM
The FOnewearl was in the "Gran Squall" quest. I don't think it revealed her name, as she was injured, but it was the the "basic" FOnewearl.

Outrider
Jul 14, 2003, 03:44 PM
Gran Squall? I'll look into that. Apparantely you can use word select to find the names of the NPCs in some cases... maybe in this case it'll work. Thanks. Anymore, anybody?

BOC
Jul 14, 2003, 06:47 PM
yea, u can find out names by doing that. but only in some cases.

trust me, ive tried to find out the name of that RAcast with no luck.

hope you have better luck!

Nai_Calus
Jul 14, 2003, 09:01 PM
Calus isn't the basic FOmar, though. AFAIK there is no NPC so far of the basic default FOmar. ...Actually, I think he's the only FOmar NPC period. Bah.

LadyRedComet
Jul 14, 2003, 09:17 PM
The FOnewearl's name is Rupika.

Musashi_D
Jul 14, 2003, 09:43 PM
Uh.. Calus is elly's computer program companion... he's in that quest, and he's in all of episode 2... How could you guys forget?

Outrider
Jul 14, 2003, 11:12 PM
Yup, it is indeed Rupika. I'll make the edit to my first post and put that in. According to one of the Seat of the Heart Quest scripts on PSO World, the RAmarl you see in the VR temple is named either CAP or MARVEL. (She's talking to a RAmar who is the other one.) Now, I can't remember, but I thought she was the standard RAmarl. I'll play the quest again to double check. Also, BOC, what quest does the standard RAcast show up in that you couldn't find the name of?

Neverwinter
Jul 15, 2003, 06:19 AM
I loved the first story, MY FOmar is named after me (Alan) so pick it! its good. Oh I SO want to be in the next story.