PDA

View Full Version : What is it with Greenill?

J-
Jul 14, 2003, 01:23 PM
I was wondering why the heck I have been finding rare enemies without looking for them so much with my Greenill Ramar. I found a pouilly slime my first and only run through norm caves, a nar lily my first and only run through hard caves, and a nar lily my first and only time through very hard temple. Is this normal? Also, they have dropped the item they were supposed to every time. I'm only lvl 43, and am in ruins vhard, with a h&s25, and 20 or less hours. IT just doesnt seem right. My other characters never had it this easy and have never found this many rare monsters without doing 40-100 telepipes.

On another note, what is it that the caves mil lily drops for greenill, it doesn't metion it on the item findings for greenill.

Proto_Coyote
Jul 14, 2003, 01:26 PM
Cool findings. Mil Lilly in Ultimate caves drops a DB Sword 3062. Rather lame for a rare monster IMO.

NeiLast
Jul 14, 2003, 01:31 PM
I have a greenil character (FOmar) at about that same level (39) and have not seen a single rare enemy.

My redria level 74 has also only seen one rare enemy: a lilly in normal (angel/mind). My Skyly level 45 has also never seen a rare enemy.

So you're just lucky as far as I can tell.

J-
Jul 14, 2003, 01:32 PM
your right. Darn, i was hoping I'd be able to find both pieces to guldmilla.

Another question, What is magic rock "moola" used for? Anything Bsides twinkle star?

LollipopLolita
Jul 14, 2003, 01:37 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=302

J-
Jul 14, 2003, 01:37 PM
I posted too late, that sux, but what also sux is when you miss the rare pal or al rappy after they get back up. hmm...uh...i guess thats it

Logical2u
Jul 14, 2003, 04:06 PM
I think your rares will probably be canes, considering in Forest 1 and 2 I found 6 canes, 2 handguns and 1 saber.

excecutor
Jul 14, 2003, 05:08 PM
its a stupid db saver model number 3023 or somthin like that. my fonewearl was going through the caves and i see a mil lillie and im like (all right i wonder what its gunna drop) after zonde-ing the thing to death i see a red box, pick it up to see its a hunter class weapon, then in shame i realize that I (a fonewearl) can equip it! i equip the untekked item to realize its a dbs saber, very dissapointing...