PDA

View Full Version : -->{Team "00" Question}

Tsudo_Plat
Jul 14, 2003, 04:47 PM
If you have all the Team "00" stuff equipped does it do anything? Cuz I've noticed that the Team "00" stuff SUX tremendously!

I know that the Delsaber stuff gets better as a team, and for DC there was other stuff that sucked normally, but when it was teamed with something else it wasn't quite as bad. So does anyone know if the Team "00" stuff gets better?

Bit
Jul 14, 2003, 04:48 PM
I believe if you have the Gun, Frame, and Barrier, they all get a boost. Same goes with the Flowen's Set of the Sword, Shield, and Frame.

Tsudo_Plat
Jul 14, 2003, 04:54 PM
Ok, cuz my friend has all the stuff, but he says that they didn't get any boost. So I wanted to see if he was fulla crap and it did boost.

Thx, I'll ask him to let me use the stuff so I can see if it does.

Sasarai
Jul 14, 2003, 05:06 PM
There's a link somewhere on this website, maybe a MOD can find it, that shows all the equipment set bonuses...

Monomate
Jul 14, 2003, 05:48 PM
all the sets get a boost when they're completed. i think its like 25 or 50% except for delsaber's which gets 100%

Proto_Coyote
Jul 14, 2003, 06:43 PM
I've tested the Flowens and Custom Set. Neither give you any bonuses whatsoever.

Reenee
Jul 14, 2003, 07:17 PM
On 2003-07-14 16:43, Proto_Coyote wrote:
I've tested the Flowens and Custom Set. Neither give you any bonuses whatsoever.

Let's not mislead the people who don't know much about it.

Just look up one of the items that are involved in the set and see the information on how much of a boost it should get when paired up with its supporting items.

Bit
Jul 14, 2003, 07:56 PM
On 2003-07-14 16:43 Proto_Coyote Wrote:

http://www.pso-world.com/items.php?op=viewarticle&artid=141&sortby=class

The Above Link Wrote:

Special = Power of Flowen's shield, sword, and frame increases by 50% when used together.

Yes, they do have boosts. Try to know the facts.

Mixfortune
Jul 15, 2003, 01:48 AM
Does that work for ANY Flowen's Sword, cause now there are different AUWs, and all I really care about is if it works with the "Real" one.

Also, the boosts apply to all Grinders, not just the base of the weapon ATP bonus. So for example, a +1 on a Delsaber Buster with the Shield is the same as a +2 (4 atp bonus).

Nightmarexlc
Jul 15, 2003, 03:02 AM
I'll say this much I tried it with the model that "made Mick Co. famous" and I don't rember getting a boost in my stats...

On the other hand the "common mlitary replica" gave me a boost, quite a nice one on top of that... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif