PDA

View Full Version : FanFic: AngelGal's Everlasting Battle For Hope

AngelGal
Jul 14, 2003, 06:45 PM
Note:This is my first fic I hope that you enjoy reading this!

Chapter 1
__________________________________________________ ___
"AHHH!"She screamed but it was too late the Ryuker had disappeared."Some friends they are," AngelGal mumbled under her breath a few of her so called "friends" had helped her past Ruins.It was too late they had left her all alone with Dark Falz.It shot techniques at her so she tried to dodge but she was too weak and they all hit her sending her crashing to the ground.
AngelGal awaoke from her dream.She got out of bed and noticed the fresh smell of French Toast.She grabbed a brush and two white ribbons from her bureau and sat by her mirror and brushed her hair until it was perfectly straight she then put her blueish-purple hair into two buns.She stepped into the kitchen and saw KawaiiSenshi chomping away at a slice of freshly made Freanch Toast.She said goodbye to Kawaii and headed out the door.Meira's message machine was standing outside her door.AngelGal pressed the green button and whispered into the machine "Hey Meira,wanna join me for breakfast?You can bring BabyBisho to my apartment so she and KawaiiSenshi can play videogames or something"AngelGal waited for the response,finally it came "Ummm... this is BabyBisho,sorry to tell you this but she went out on a quest last night to find Rico and she..."BabyBisho started to cry"she hasn't come back yet.""Can you let me in?"AngelGal replied.The door swung open.BabyBisho was sitting on the couch crying."Do you want me to consult the Hunter's Guild?" she asked."Okay,"BabyBisho said.AngelGal left the room.She went down the stairs towards the Hunter's Guild.When she went through the door no one was there.AngelGal grabbed the phone that was behind the desk and dialed 624-2229 "Hello!"BabyBisho said"Ummm..."AngelGal said"Do you know where the quest was?""It was in Mines."BabyBisho answered"Okay ,Bye"
AngelGal quickly equipped her Striker of Chao and ran for the Warp.

Musashi_D
Jul 14, 2003, 06:48 PM
umm... It's alright, but maybe I would suggest... Spaces and stuff...?

DnaX
Jul 15, 2003, 12:42 AM
I agree with Musashi...It would be nice to have some spaces in there. Anyways, it's coming along great! Keep up the writing.

>.< X

AngelGal
Jul 15, 2003, 08:23 AM
Note:Sorry if my story sucks I went to bed late last night I find this chapter more interesting than Chapter 1 enjoy reading this!

Chapter 2
__________________________________________________ ___She entered th Mines with her Striker Of Chao and ran into rooms swinging the stick knocking down machines,dodging all the attacks until finally she reached Mines2.AngelGal panted as she entered "Vritra!" she said.Her MAG brought her over a thermos filled with cool water.She had a nice drink,it was amazing how much she loved her MAG it even had its own room!She ran into another room yelling "RaFoie!"A blast of fire came from her hand and spread across the room destroying almost all machines in sight.But one machine wasn't caught in the massive blast of Foie it quickly shot laser beams at her and she dodged with great effort."Zonde!" she yelled and a bolt of lightning shot from her hand destroying the machine."Ha!" she said "Take that dumb machine!"She walked over to where the robot had stood before and picked up a microchip on the floor."Hmmm..."she said.She slid the microchip onto the scanner on her mini computer."Oh!" she said"Its a power chip!Here Vritra eat this!"Her Vritra scooted over and ate the power chip and then zoomed around her head and AgelGal laughed.
AngelGal ran through the door to her left and saw Meira standing there with her Madam's Parasol."Zonde!"Meira yelled not noticing that it was AngelGal"Ow!"AngelGal screamed "Its me!"Meira ran over to AngelGal and explained the whole thing...
"Sorry I didn't know it was you there's this RAcast following me saying something about Dark Falz,"Meira's voice started to calm down a bit"I lost him for a minute but I know that he'll find me!Can you please try ro help me!""Sure!"AngelGal replied holding out her arm"Ryuker!"A beam of light formed in her hand for a second then disappeared as a massive telepipe spurted from the ground."To Pioneer2!"they said in unison.

Raziel_Kai
Jul 15, 2003, 08:37 AM
Your story is actually very nice.
What you have to do is make sure sentences get separated one from the other unless they belong in the same paragraph.
Otherwise, they look jumbled up and sometimes, makes it harder to read.

By the way, when is the next part coming up? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

AngelGal
Jul 15, 2003, 10:29 AM
Note:This Chapter has a bit more action than any of the others and it gives you information on things that will take place in future chapters.

Chapter 3
They both headed up the stairs to Meira's apartment. AngelGal got the Evil Curst she had left there and then they went downstairs. All of a sudden the lights flickered and then all was dark."Oh,No!" Meira said.AngelGal quickly used her Grants. For a second she could see the shape of an android,proboblay a RAcast. She ran around the room using her Evil Curst until she heard a voice say"What was that!?!?!? "Meira joined AngelGal until she accidentaly hit AngelGal in the head with her Madam's Parasol. "Stay there!" AngelGal told Meira then AngelGal took off down a flight of stairs into the basement.
The basement was pitch black except the shine that came off her BLUEFULL Section ID Badge. She looked around until she found a window that cast a tiny bit of light into the pitch black darkness. AngelGal ran under the window and saw an object "A Windmill!" she said in surprise. I'm tired of using dark powers now I can use this.
She quickly ran upstairs and the lights flicked back on,but Meira wasn't anywhere in the gigantic hallway. AngelGal quickly ran up the stairs to meira's apartment and swung the door open to find Bisho standing there with a Guld Milla,which was pointed towards a black RAcast. AngelGal ran in hitting him with the Windmill,and dodging his shots. She stopped for a minute panting, and the put on her VR goggles and looked at the RAcast, on her goggles it said RAcast Garanz M.K. 2. *GASP* He's my old partner from back in my first training course. She put them away again just in time to notice a Photon Bullet coming at her.

Slicer238
Jul 15, 2003, 11:03 AM
Very nice fanfic, cannot wait until the next chapter.

lil_devil
Jul 15, 2003, 11:49 AM
nice job sis. think u could include me and my characters? ^_^ next time,dont steal my name though. Gekko Senshi will never forgive u!

lil_devil
Jul 15, 2003, 11:51 AM
dont forget kamakasi tyler!

Raziel_Kai
Jul 15, 2003, 01:16 PM
Very cool chapter!
The readers want more! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

lil_devil
Jul 15, 2003, 02:34 PM
*cough*dont forget lil devil*cough*

AngelGal
Jul 15, 2003, 03:21 PM
Note: This is a very short chapter mainly focused on a bit of info. No thanks to lil_devil my annoying sis.

Chapter 4
"AngelGal! "Bisho yelled "Watch out!" Quickly Bisho jumped in front of her knocking her over and dodging the bullet herself but the bullet hit AngelGal in the ankle."Garanz M.K. 2 its me!" AngelGal said said in a hurt voice. "I've changed AngelGal"he said"I dont need anyone anymore!" He quickly went through the door that led to AngelGal's room and was gone."Come,on!" Bisho said helping her up"We need to get you to the Med Center,and fast!" "No! I'll be fine," AngelGal said wrapping cloth around her ankle"I'll be fine."

AngelGal
Jul 16, 2003, 08:14 AM
Note:Hey ppl my fan fic is almost done in this chapter something sad happens but you'll have to keep reading!

Chapter 5
Bisho made AngelGal go to the Med Center even though she said she was fine. 123 beats later she was finally allowed out. "I was only shot by a damn Photon Bullet!" she said to the nurse "I can't waste my time! I've got a mission!"
She headed upstaris hit the red button on the message machine and said "AngelGal!" she opened the door and looked at the clock "Its 250 beats!" she said "Kawaii must be asleep." AngelGal quietly walked into Kawaii's room to find Kawaii lying on the floor with blood all around her. "No!" she cried "This can't be happening! But I've got to pull myself together or I could lose Meira too. I've got to do this, for Kawaii!

AngelGal
Jul 17, 2003, 10:06 AM
Note:REALLY short chapters! I'm mad at myself!So I'm combining 2 of them HA! lil Devil! HA! Second last chapter.

Chapter 6 (and 7 in one!)
AngelGal grabbed her Fatsia and took out her pocket comp and typed in area map and clicked on Find-A-Hunter and typed in Garanz M.K. 2. "Hunter Found!" the computer said "Ruins 3!" *GASP* AngelGal bolted out the door and ran towards the main warp.
"Ewww..." she said "Its living!" She ran into rooms and out of rooms killing the Dark creatures, until , she saw the teleporter.
It was time for her to face her worst nightmare, Dark Falz, and time for her to face the truth, if Meira was alive, and if Garanz M.K. 2 could be good again. She just wanted to run away and cry, but held back her tears, closed her eyes, and stepped into the teleporter.
When she finally opened her eyes she was in a field, this is nothing like my dream! She thought. She walked further and saw four newly carved tombstones that said BabyBisho, Meira, KawaiiSenshi, and AngelGal.

AngelGal
Jul 17, 2003, 12:10 PM
Note:Final Chapter pretty long thanks everyone who sent me compliments soon I'll have a new fan fic please read it when I release it.

Final Chapter- The Final Battle

She saw an oblisk and standing behind it Meira with Zonde alll around her, trapped. Meira saw her and said "Good Luck!" AngelGal heard the sound og a teleporter *GASP* she quickly hid beside the oblisk.
Garanz entered the field with a dark RAmarl and her eyes were glowing red they walked to the edge of the cliff. "Garanz," the RAmarl started "The only way we can take over Ragol is if we help Dark Falz, you must give up your soul to him to give him the power." Garanz nodded.
Dark Falz appeared, "NO!" AngelGal yelled she ran from her hiding spot to over where he was standing. She punched the RAmarl and knocked her off her feet. "What the hell are you doing!?!?!?" she yelled. She then just noticed that she had left her Fatsia behind the oblisk. All of a sudden a Psycho Wand appeared in her hand. AngelGal pushed the RAmarl off the cliff and she fell a long long way down, some people had said that it was bottomless.
AngelGal turned around and Dark Falz shot a blast of Megid at her but before it could hit her Garanz jumped in front of her "No Garanz!" she yelled. AngelGal lunged at the beast and used Grants as it headed towards Meira. Then she foze Dark Falz with RaBarta. She quickly returned to Garanz the dark powers of the Megid were soaking through his body. "AngelGal!" he said "Use your Garnts on me, it may kill me but I can't go on being dark."
"But-"
"Just do it!"
AngelGal cast her Grants on Garanz and, he was right he died instantly. "Reverser!" she yelled. "Come on!, work!" she said. Garanz opened his eyes, and sat up "Lets beat this thing!" he said as he pulled out his Guld Milla "Okay!" AngelGal said.
AngelGal quickly ran towards Meira and used her Barta on the Zonde and touched it and it all shattered. Meira grabbed her Madam's Parasol and then finally Falz broke through the ice. They all started casting techniques and using their weapons.
About 20 beats later they were all tired "I have enough power in me," AngelGal said "to cast a powerful blast of Grants, it may kill Dark Falz, but I may die doing it, help me, friends." Meira and Garnz held onto her shoulders focusing all their power on her. AngelGal held out her hands palms facing out as a great ball of light formed in them. "Grants!" they all yelled. The beam of light hit the great beast making it disappear. "We did it!" "WWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" Meira and Garanz yelled as they exchanged high fives. AngelGal slowly collapsed to the ground.
AngelGal awoke in the Med Center with all her friends surrounding her. "You can go home now," the nurse said. KawaiiSenshi who had been healed during the fight and BabyBisho helped her up. Everyone headed to AngelGal's apartment and got some pizza, sushi, tea, frenchfries and sparkling strawberry soda for Kawaii and Bisho. Kawaii stood up on her chair raising her glass of sparkling strawberry soda and yelled "Cheers to our three heroes!" "Cheers!" Everyone else yelled as they raised their glasses by Kawaii's.

AngelGal
Jul 17, 2003, 01:47 PM
Well...maybe it isn't the final chapter maybe next week or something a new chapter will be posted well I guess I'm starting a new chapter!

Sharkyland
Jul 17, 2003, 08:44 PM
Rather a fast approach to a fanfiction, don't you think so? It would be nice if you can elaborate the actions as well as the depth of the character's characteristic and personalities. And I have to agree with some of the people on the board saying about you need to space your words out a bit: 1) Doesn't cram your brain with some much information stored in one place and 2) makes it easier for people who read (when they lose place) to know where to start instead of trying to figure out where they left off. And don't be afraid if people aren't reading your fanfiction when you decide to have a day off. It's probably good to take breaks and brainstorm some cool ideas. Like most people on this board, they probably know you have the potential to do better.

(Though I'm curious, do you know what those kanji mean, the blue and the red ones, like the ones in my signature right now?)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sharkyland on 2003-07-17 18:48 ]</font>

SimpleAsThat
Jul 19, 2003, 09:58 AM
Hey Best freind!!!! Great Fan Fic!!!!!!!!! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif I'm gonna write one soon and You'll defenetly be in it http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

AngelGal
Jul 19, 2003, 11:00 AM
New Chapter Everybody! It's been raining today like hell!!! Maybe someday me and SimpleAsThat (a.k.a. LilAngel) will post our fan fic!
The song in this chapter was taken from Sonic Adventure DX. Don't kow why I wrote this... I'm just totally BORED!!!

Part 2- Chapter 1
__________________________________________________ ___AngelGal, Kawaii, and Meira stepped onto the stage in the party room celebration of Dark Falz' defeat.
"This is Open Your Heart!" AngelGal yelled into the microphone. lil Devil, Ice and Flame (read lil_devil's story "In The Beginning-lil Devil")started to play their instruments

AngelGal: "Thunder, rain, and lightning
Danger, water rising
Clamour, sirens wailing
It's such a bad sign"

Kawaii: "Shadows of daek creatures
Steel clouds floating in the air
People run for shelter
What's gonna happen to us!?"

Meira: "All the steps we take, all the moves we make, all the pain at stake
I see the chaos for everyone who are we what can we do
You and I are the same in a way that we have our own styles we won't change
Yours is filled with evil and mine's not there is no way I can lose"

All: "Can't hold on much longer
But I will never let go
I know its a one way track
Tell me now how long this'll last
I'm not gonna think this way
Nor will I count on others
Close my eyes and feel the burn
Now I see what I've gotta do"

AngelGal: "OPEN YOUR HEART, IT'S GONNA BE ALLRIGHT"

Kawaii: "Ancient city blazing
Shadows keep attacking
Little children crying
Confusion, hopeless anger"

Meira: "I don't know what it can be but you drive me crazy"

All: "All your cunning tricks make me sick, you won't have it your own way"

AngelGal: "Can't hold on much longer
But I will never let go
I know it's a one way track

Kawaii: "Open your heart ... and you will see!"

Meira's Guitar Solo

All: "If it won't stop, there will be no future for us
It's heart is tied down by all the hate, gotta set him free"

AngelGal: "I know it's a one way track

Kawaii: "Gotta open your heart, dude!"

Meira: "Can't hold on much longer
But I will never let go
I know it's a one way track

All: "Open your heart, it's gonna be all right!
Open your heart,
Open your heart,
Open your heart!!"

AngelGal: "Oh .... yeah!"

"Thank you everybody!" Kawaii yelled.

Then they steped off the stage.

Raziel_Kai
Jul 20, 2003, 12:11 AM
Like I promised, I came to the office and the first thing I did: finish reading this very good fanfiction.

It's very good. I hope I can read more of your stuff soon, AngelGal.
Very nice detail with the song too ^_^

AngelGal
Jul 20, 2003, 09:31 AM
Note: Tomorrow I will be leaving for my vacation. AngelGal's best friend LilAngel is in this chapter! This is actually the start of Part 2!

Part 2 - Chapter 2 - LilAngel
AngelGal, Kawaii, Meira, Bisho, lil Devil, Ice and Flame entered LilAngel's Apartment.
Everyone gasped as they entered the "apartment".

"Okay everyone!" LilAngel said "Come with me!" LilAngel brought them all into a huge room with racks of clothes everywhere. "Okay!" she said AngelGal, Kawaii, Meira, Bisho and lil Devil go left and find a bathing suit, Ice and Flame you go right. AngelGal looked around and said "LilAngel I knew you had alot of Meseta but I never knew you were this rich!" AngelGal looked around and saw a nice bikini that was all blue "Perfect!" she said. She stepped into a changing room and changed into the bikini. She left the change room and saw a sign that said "<- POOL" ahe walked in the direction of the arrow and then saw the most beautiful pool room ever. She quickly ran down the hallway and saw that lil Devil, Ice Flame and BabyBisho were all wearing blue bathing suits but LilAngel and Kawaii were wearing red. "Section ID Bathing suits!" LilAngel said. "CANNON BALL!" Flame yelled as he jumped off the diving board. Everyone jumped in the pool except LilAngel and AngelGal.

"Umm... AngelGal," LilAngel said "We've been friends since we were 10, when we had first boarded Pioneer2 before it left for Ragol, ut I don't know what your life was like before that." "Well..." AngelGal started " Me and Meira are sisters and one day our parents were taking her to Pioneer 2, then she was 13 and I was 10, I said I wanted to go too but they weren't so sure but decided it was okay, it was a long drive there and she sat by me the whole time, I had had another sister who was only one year older than me who had left a year before, I can't remember her name now but it doesn't really matter anymore, finally we were there and me and Meira walked up to the gigantic spaceship, by then it was really late in the night but a HUmar gave us a quick tour and showed us to our apartments which were right by each other.

The next day Meira came into my apartment and woke me up so we could go and register. Meira went a diffrent way and I went to the front desk at the Hunter's Guild and said I would like to register she walked out from behind her desk and looked at me with my long blueish-purple hair and said "You'd make a good FOmarl," She led me to a large room with a whole bunch of clothes and said pick out some dresses, I picked a blue and white one, and a plain white one. "Okay," she said what's your name "Keioko," I said "Well..." she said "You'll need a Hunter's name how about ... AngelGal?" "It's perfect!" I yelled "Okay, then AngelGal, you are BLUEFULL." I walked out into the waiting room and Meira walked up to me but she had pink hair insted of Blonde and her ears had grown upwards and she was wearing a black suit "How do I look?" she asked "Strange I answered, but beautiful!" I answered "Oh, yeah," she said "I made a new friend this is lil Devil!" Thats how I met lil Devil and then the next day I met you at training, that's how it all started "

"Oh!" LilAngel said "It's kind of sad that you haven't seen your other sister for 4 years but we'll try to find her!" "Really?" AngelGal asked "Really!" LilAngel said.

Slicer238
Jul 28, 2003, 12:20 PM
Well, looks like we are learning more about the past, sounds good so far.

*Slicer

AngelGal
Jul 28, 2003, 01:01 PM
Just got back from vacation!

Part 2- Chapter 3- Just Hangin' Out
They all left the pool, got dressed and headed to AngelGal's apartment. "Well guys," LilAngel said "I just got back from my long trip on Ragol I missed the celebration, so lets have a party of our own! I'll cook!" LilAngel with her light pink hair dawdled into the kitchen "I'll make corn, coffee, gingerbread men, burgers, donuts and orange juice!"

The rest of the group knelt down by AngelGal's small table. Ice was reading the few Sonic the Hedgehog comics lying on the table, lil Devil grabbed the three Sailor Moon StarS and the Cardcaptor Sakura mangas, Flame just stared at the TV AngelGal had to admit that she had a bit of a crush on Flame but just kept that to herself. Ice finished reading the comics and turned on the small radio AngelGal had left there.

LilAngel walked in the room with 4 ears of corn, 6 coffees, 14 gingerbread men, 7 burgers, 6 donuts and 11 jugs of orange juice. "Whoa!" AngelGal said "That's too much food for all of us!" "Well..." LilAngel said "We can eat the rest tomorrow!" Angelgal took some corn, BabyBisho took some coffee, BabyTiger took a gingerbread man, Eternal took a burger, Flame took a donut, Ice took some orange juice, Eternal took corn, Devil took coffee, Meira took a Gingerbread man and Yoshi took a burger.

After eating they all sat around the TV watching movies they really couldn't decide what to watch so really they talked the whole time until... the lights flickered and all went black "Oh No!" AngelGal yelled "Where all the doors are electric no one can go home "Someone pass me a flashlight!" Flame yelled AngelGal gave him the flashlight. He went to the power box and opened it up he took a wire and yelled "Zonde!" the whole room lit up "Okay," he said "We have temporary light, but the door but it gives us time to find a place to sleep!"

"Okay!" AngelGal said "Tiger, Devil, Flame you get the Guest room, Bisho, LilAngel, and me get my MAGs room, Meira, Ice, Yoshi you get my room Eternal you sleep here in the TV room.

~*In the MAGs room*~
BabyBisho was asleep and AngelGal and LilAngel were whispering
" You like Flame don't you! "
" *BLUSH* Yeah kinda..."
" I KNEW IT!!! "
AngelGal put her hand over LilAngel's mouth "Shhh... Be quiet! " "Okay..."

Slicer238
Jul 28, 2003, 01:25 PM
Intriguing and funny, hope to see some more of this fic.

*Slicer

Musashi_D
Jul 28, 2003, 01:52 PM
Simple, but interesting. A good way to write a good story without having to pile in detail.

Keep on movin.

AngelGal
Jul 28, 2003, 04:02 PM
The Journey starts...

Part 2- Chaapter 4- Let's get movin
*YAWN* "AngelGal wake up," Flame said "The power is back." AngelGal opened her eyes to see Flame standing over her "Oh....." She sat up "Here's some breakfast." He handed her a slice of cold pizza and a saint rappy cookie (because it was almost Christmas) "Mmmm..." she said "This is good who made it?" "LilAngel..." LilAngel walked into the room with a bag of ice on her hand "Ohhh..." She got up still in battle clothes, Devil handed her a bag "Here," she said "It's got food that I made and some mates and fluids," LilAngel walked over to her "Here's an Amore Rose," she said "T's not the best but you can't use your other rares I gave you but it's ok," "ASHIVANU!" she yelled and her MAG flew over to her making it look like she had wings.

They left the apartment and were leaving for Ragol on their journey and AngelGal joined LilAngel on a bench "LilA..." "Yeah!" "There's something I didn't tell you about my past..." "What's that?" "Well before my sister went missing we were at Mines and a Sinow Beat came up to us and started attacking I was knocked out and I woke up in the Med Center, I could hardly remember anything I'm not even sure AngelGal is my name maybe my sister can tell me," "Oh," LilAngel said "That's too bad, lets get movin' maybe we can fix this problem!"

JTeebo
Jul 29, 2003, 08:01 AM
This is awesome! Keep up the good work!

Raziel_Kai
Jul 29, 2003, 08:09 AM
Very good!!!
Can't wait for the next part!

AngelGal
Jul 29, 2003, 08:58 AM
Man... Vacation again tomorrow... Chochrane Pond... Camper (a.k.a. the hen) Don't ask the letters on the license plate

Part 2- Chapter 5- What is this place?
*COUGH* *COUGH* "Uhh..." lil Devil said "What's this smoke?" "Hmmm..." AngelGal said "Seems to be much different than when it was last time let me check my mini comp, it's studying the area not ruins 1, 2, 3 could possibly be ruins 4?" "Let me see" Flame said "Dark Falz couldn't have returned could he? This area is unknown it also says the smoke will be gone in the next room," They walked a bit further with lil Devil walking behing coughing and into the next room "Hey!" Kawaii said "It looks like we're outside," They walked to a cliff and all of a sudden LilAngel's Angel Wings carried her into the air "I can fly!" LilAngel yelled "Hey Angel's Wing were're ya takin me..." the wings carried her off the cliff and away from the group, far away.

"That's one soilder down," Meira said *COUGH* *COUGH* "lil Devil that smoke must have done something to you you should go home," "I'll go too," Ice said "Ryuker!" "Okay guys stay in contact with us, we may need you," AngelGal said "*SIGH* Some of our best hunters are gone,"

Somewhere in the sky
"Angel's Wing what are you doing?" LilAngel said "I need to help them!" but the MAG kept carrying her away I know I can contact them using my mini comp!

Back With Our Team
The last time I saw my sister she was wearing all pink, could my sister be LilAngel?

Slicer238
Jul 29, 2003, 03:47 PM
<---Hates cliffhangers, good story.

*Slicer

AngelGal
Jul 30, 2003, 05:04 PM
I escaped for one night!

Part 2- Chapter 5- Her true form
As the team walked forward they saw nothing but peaceful land, and then they heard a voice "[b]This is not a trick or dream, you are in the past, don't worry about lil Devil that Ryuker sent her and Ice somewhere not too far from where you're standing, LilAngel's MAG took her away for a reason I am the creator of MAGs LilAngel is with me, well anyways I am talking to you for a reason, because Dark Falz was defeated he is now invading the past, the only person who can destroy him is you AngelGal, I have to take Ashivanu, and your friends can only watch you fight if they come with me."

As Ashivanu floated slowly away a big beam of light spread around her and she floated into the sky, wings sprouted from her back and her dress turned pure white with gold trim, everyone was left speechless including AngelGal.

"If you succeed this may be your future,"

Slicer238
Jul 30, 2003, 05:12 PM
Nice, plot thickens and battle is approaching.

*Slicer

lil_devil
Aug 1, 2003, 08:21 AM
_.-~Please Don't Forget Lily Today~-._
Because It Was Today He Was Born /
And He Needs Us To Remember Him /
----------------------------------

AngelGal
Aug 1, 2003, 08:48 AM
Finally... *YAWN* back...

Part 2 - Chapter 6 - I can't do this!
As AngelGal floated in the air tears came to her eyes "I can't do this anymore!" she yelled "Why do I have to be the one to save Ragol! Can't someone else do this! I'm afraid I could lose one of you!" "AngelGal," Kawaii yelled "You need to help protect our future you have the true power! You can do this!" "No Kawaii I can't I thought that it would be the final battle when I first faced Falz, but he's back proboblay stronger, I just want to return back to my easy going life on Pioneer 2 at the small Japanese school, with LilAngel!" As one of her tear drops fell to the ground light came all around her and a long rod appeared in front of her with a star on it she grabbed the rod "But I will still try my hardest!" a telepipe came from the ground except it was made from pure white light and AngelGal stepped in.

SimpleAsThat
Aug 1, 2003, 12:30 PM
Wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif I can't wait to see the rest!!!! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif I'm gonna die if I don't see it soon!!!

lil_devil
Aug 1, 2003, 03:52 PM
Voices in my head...they say...Sam wants more...

AngelGal
Aug 1, 2003, 04:38 PM
Part 2- Chapter 7- The Battle
AngelGal appeared in a big field and saw Dark Falz, Falz looked the same but she could tell he was stronger as she stepped forward she heard someone land on the ground behind her and she turned back to see it was LilAngel "You didn't think I would make you go through this alone did you?" LilAngel said running for Falz with her BKB "DIE!" she yelled "Grants!" AngelGal yelled but neither of their attacks worked LilAngel pulled out her Tsmikiri J-Sword and crawled up on Falz stabbing him "LilA what're ya doing!" "Trying to kill this thing!" Falz knocked her to the ground injuring her seriously AngelGal ran over and helped her up "Megid!" AngelGal yelled but it just made Falz stronger

All of a sudden wings sprouted from LilAngel's back and looked exactly like AngelGal except for their hair, all of a sudden Kawaii and CHU CHU floated over with wings they all joined a huge circle around AngelGal who had her rod raised in the air raised "HOPE!" they all yelled. A huge pink heart formed in the middle of their circle and streams of light came from it hitting Falz but still there was little affect, lil Devil, Bisho and a girl that only LilAngel kne flew over "AngelGal," LilAngel said "This is your sister Sakura, she was that voice AngelGal gave Sakura a hug "Finally I've found you!" All of the girls created another circle and yelled "HOPE!" except this time AngelGal was in the pink heart the streams of light hit Dark Falz and LilAngel ran over to him in time to give him one last stab "Yeah!" she yelled the rod disappeared from AngelGal's hands and appeared in Sakura's hands "I guess I own this now," Sakura said they all flew from the field and saw Ice and Flame down below them "Hey!" they yelled as they landed by them "Time to go home!"

Slicer238
Aug 1, 2003, 05:47 PM
Spiffyness and nice.

AngelGal
Aug 2, 2003, 11:10 AM
Hey everyone read my other fic Before We All Knew Her - KawaiiSenshi