PDA

View Full Version : Signatures

s.TiNgEr
Jul 14, 2003, 07:19 PM
do you even read, or look at them? Maybe if there is a link in them, do you click it? Or do you just completely ignore signatures? I enjoy clicking links ^_^

Android_15
Jul 14, 2003, 07:48 PM
LoL I like looking at singnatures I look at them all the time I look at avtars, number of post, where that persons from, if there online or not, whats there mood, I think avaters and signature say alot about the person http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

ABDUR101
Jul 14, 2003, 07:56 PM
Every day of my life. ,_,

Guile
Jul 14, 2003, 09:53 PM
I see them, never click them.

lain2k3
Jul 14, 2003, 09:57 PM
Every day. and I dont like the Hucast ones.

lol

EVILAdam
Jul 14, 2003, 10:10 PM
Sometimes i click them..

eXo
Jul 14, 2003, 11:33 PM
I click them sometime just to see what will pop up next *LOL*

Kasera
Jul 14, 2003, 11:40 PM
Look at my sig.

Now keep looking. The subliminal message will appear soon.

Guile
Jul 14, 2003, 11:43 PM
On 2003-07-14 21:40, Kasera wrote:
Look at my sig.

Eat little kids?

AUTO_
Jul 14, 2003, 11:48 PM
Look at my sig.

It says..."EROHW NOITNETTA"...I don't get it.

I always look at everyone's sig--infact, it's been eating away at me everyday to tell Guile "furios" is spelled "furious"

Wouldn't have said anything, but Sam Jackson is my homie. We tight like THIS. *Crosses fingers*

Guess I told him now! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

dude3282
Jul 15, 2003, 07:04 AM
I like to look at sigs. They can tell you something sometimes. (gee, that sounds enlightening. They can tell you something sometimes).

Well, I seem to be the only one on this whole board who has even attempted to create something out of ASCII art. I've been thinking of making something graphical or use HTML, but I'm sort of attached to my little ill-proportioned serpentine friend.

Ouroboros
Jul 15, 2003, 07:18 AM
If you click the link in my sig, your life will be better. Guaranteed.

Kid_Icarus
Jul 15, 2003, 08:08 AM
I like looking at sigs. But not Kasera's. I had a seizure from the one time I looked at it.

s.TiNgEr
Jul 15, 2003, 11:54 AM
I have java Script off, so I cant see it.

Artemidorus
Jul 15, 2003, 11:55 AM
The easiest way to see and remember individuals is to see their sig. After all, the avatars are rather limited...

XavierDreamknight
Jul 15, 2003, 11:59 AM
Look at my sig.

It doesn't work o0...And ya, I like to look at signatures.

s.TiNgEr
Jul 15, 2003, 12:51 PM
Should I change my sig? Many people are saying that it is disturbing ^____^

eXo
Jul 15, 2003, 02:44 PM
Speaking of sigs mines recently violated the 35k restriction, so i had to make it shorter http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif *LOL*

s.TiNgEr
Jul 16, 2003, 10:27 PM
I didn't think it was possible http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Dangerous55
Jul 16, 2003, 11:25 PM
I really should draw a new one, just gotta find the right gun and someone to host it.

s.TiNgEr
Jul 17, 2003, 11:08 AM
that's a pretty funny sig.

Kizaragu
Jul 17, 2003, 12:46 PM
I think Sigs are a great way of expressing yourself. Plus when theres a lot of posts in a topic it's quite easy to find your own, so You know when you posted last. Kinda like a bookmark I s'pose.

s.TiNgEr
Jul 17, 2003, 12:49 PM
I'ts easy to find a person with no sig too, because youd be the only person http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Peshk
Jul 19, 2003, 02:03 AM
Sigs are fun. Besides, they give you something specific from each person. And clicking on the links, only when it appears like fun. That is how I got part of my sig.http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cool.gif

Cengah
Jul 19, 2003, 02:23 AM
I look at sigs all the time.
Its a great way to see more info about the individual person.
Or else why would they be there in the first place?

Sai-Yuk
Jul 19, 2003, 05:08 AM
i usually glance over signatures, and admire the ones that impress me. i remember being impressed with ice blinks sig when it had the lines for a character... or something...

i need to think of a better sig idea.

Psylocke
Jul 19, 2003, 08:32 AM
I look at everyone's sig and at their titles, too. I like seeing how different and unique and personalized people can be. I don't click links, though. I'm too lazy.

mystic_knight
Jul 19, 2003, 10:36 AM
I like to make sigs, so I look at other people's sigs to get inspiration. I remember the first day I figured out scan lines, a happy day. For anyone needing sig hosting, www.hostmysig.com is good and free too. It even lets you do a random sig generator ^_^

s.TiNgEr
Jul 19, 2003, 10:56 AM
I like making them, but they suck -_-

Monomate
Jul 19, 2003, 11:12 AM
sigs are great...they're the real way too see a person. however, people who have quiz links in their sig dont seem...'real' i like the links cuz i compile quizzes on my website, but...i dunno...i lost what i was talking about...whatever...

my sig sucks...

im uncreative...

im so unloved...*sniffle*

Monomate
Jul 19, 2003, 11:17 AM
seine rhine elbe oder!

what does that bloody message say kasera!?!?!?!?!?!

Monomate
Jul 19, 2003, 11:20 AM
On 2003-07-14 21:48, AUTO_ wrote:

Look at my sig.

It says..."EROHW NOITNETTA"...I don't get it.

I always look at everyone's sig--infact, it's been eating away at me everyday to tell Guile "furios" is spelled "furious"

Wouldn't have said anything, but Sam Jackson is my homie. We tight like THIS. *Crosses fingers*

Guess I told him now! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

'erohw noitnetta'...that's...'Attention Whore' backwards (thank god for my obsessive compulsive urge to always understand words forards n backards...)

Nai_Calus
Jul 20, 2003, 02:49 AM
On 2003-07-15 09:55, Artemidorus wrote:
The easiest way to see and remember individuals is to see their sig. After all, the avatars are rather limited...

Yeah. And then half the time people go and change their avatar. Several other people have started using the one I have now since I did, I've noticed... ^^;;; Don't think hardly anyone was when I started, but eh. ^^; ...Oi, did I just miss it, or is there not an avatar of the HUmar from ep3? I've seen the HUnewearl, RAmar, FOmarl, FOmar and RAcaseal, but not the HUmar. *shrugs*

I like my .sig. Boring. Simple. Quote, couple of comments, cute little sprite of my main character and his Mag. Before I had a listing of rare nasties and what they'd dropped that was supposed to be a bit of a joke, because after the rest of the enemies and the good/decent drops, it had several million Nar Lillies listed and noted that nothing worthwhile had dropped from any of 'em. This was before I started piping with my SKYLY FOmar and PINKAL FOnewm for them. >.>; Then I found good stuff, so it didn't amuse me anymore, so I changed it.