PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate mode scares me....

Kire
Jul 14, 2003, 09:31 PM
I just got into Ultimate mode last night, after a death sentence with Falz, And I find out the El Rappies are the grim reapers for my FOmar, since I can never hit them. What should I do to kill them!?!

HaLLa
Jul 14, 2003, 10:01 PM
are you offline? if so you just gotta be patient...also are you melee, magic, or mix....if your magic you should be ok except you need meseta

slimer1231
Jul 14, 2003, 10:32 PM
Hmm... If you are a force then you should be mopping the floors with them as long as you dont get to close... That is if you don't use weapons and rely on techs... And what level are you? Maybe you're just not ready for Ultimate yet... My suggestion is going back to VHard Ruins and make alot of runs... You'll get some good exp

Kire
Jul 14, 2003, 11:10 PM
My level right now is 74, and I'm a FOmar who uses physical attacks, since thats his best stat. (His base ATP is 843, and with his weapon its about 1300)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kire on 2003-07-14 21:14 ]</font>

Ha
Jul 14, 2003, 11:14 PM
I was 78 when i screwed Dark Falz. Now im 85 and if i stray into the caves, I have a death wish. so im running many ult forest laps. Sil Dragon is EZ! Hope this encourages you.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ha on 2003-07-14 21:15 ]</font>

Kire
Jul 14, 2003, 11:17 PM
...What class are you and whats yer weapon??

InajaD
Jul 15, 2003, 01:08 AM
Dude.!! ULTIMATE at first is a b*tch...!! i remember when i first played ult.!! i tossed my controler at the TV cuz i couldn't do ANYTHING but to get my ass kicked.!! It took me awhile till i was able to do some damage..!! i went online with some high lvls and just made sure i'd hit everything with a tech like rafoie so i'd get the exp points.!! and that helped a lot.!! then the caves came.!! ohhhh those lillies.!! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif
But you'll be just fine..!!!! dont worry about it.!! just enjoy the game..!! doesnt it look pretty??? wait till you go to the ruins again http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif
Good luck

silvermax
Jul 15, 2003, 01:49 AM
if you thing El rappies are pain now, wait till you see:
Dal Ral lie (sp)
sino-reds
Indi-belras'
the chaos sorc things

the belras more so, *blam* ow.... heal... *blam* ow.... heal...*blam* ow.... heal....

never got far enough into ult ruins to se the sorc guys, but i know they cast grants, and megrid

Stalfos333
Jul 15, 2003, 02:00 AM
It's Gilchichs that pound me into the ground in the mines...They just won't fall down, and refuse to acknowledge I'm touching them at all...

Oh, and I haven't figured out how a HuCast is supposed to defeat the Meriacarol. That "confuse ray" is insta kill though my over 100 dark resist doesn't seem to tamper it down, and moves too fast for me to easily dodge. Up close, the guy smacks me down even worse!