PDA

View Full Version : Found an armor not listed on the page

Shir
Mar 18, 2001, 11:01 AM
I'm happy! Why? Is it the best armor ever? Not really! But I just feel neat when I find something rare. I found a book of Katana2 as well. But anyway, in the interest of sharing information, I figured I might as well give the info on it. I found it in the Very Hard Caves 3.

CUSTOM FRAME ver.00
11 stars
DFP + 87
EVP + 107
EDK + 13
ELT + 18
Lv Needed: 76

Protective gear used by the military mechanic group "Team XX." Proves membership in the Team.

Despite having more stars, my De Rol gear is still better. The parasite effect is negligible, made even less worrysome by the fact that I equiped a HP/Restorate unit. But still, finding rares is neat.

Coxy
Mar 18, 2001, 11:04 AM
how many hours of play have you got? ive just got over 200 so im hoping to find some decent stuff now. still cant find a double sabre ARGH.... oh well, ill keep lookin

Shir
Mar 18, 2001, 11:16 AM
I recently broke 140, I found a double saber a bit back in the very hard mines. It was my first rare! And something I had been wanting, so it was a time of great celebration.

VulpesMundi
Mar 18, 2001, 11:21 AM
I believe that is listed on the site. If I'm not mistaken, that's the one where the more team members have one equipped, the better the stats get.

Coxy
Mar 18, 2001, 11:23 AM
thats harsh, ive almost completed the game on v.hard and ive only found

Varista, M&A60 Vise, Akikos frying pan, DB's saber, Kaldagolg, Blade Dance, Dragon slayer, Photon claw, Club of laconium, Visk 235W, Crush bullet, Vjaya, Gae bolg, H&S Justice, Flowens sword, Brionic, Slicer of assasin, Meteor smash, brave knuckles and alive aqhu.

Any info on getting the rest would be great.

Coxy
Mar 18, 2001, 11:28 AM
i did find some support items that arnt on the list though - God/Mind--, god/arm-, god/legs-, ogre/power++, ogre/power+, elf/arm+, god/mind and god/power.

does any one how/where/info etc on the the revival garment?

Lenneth
Mar 18, 2001, 11:44 AM
Coolies! =) I've actually wanted to get all of the custom stuff for my force (ray/frame/barrier) for a while... but it looks like that'll take a while to do without "trading". http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_wink.gif Gratsies! =)

Pax, Lenneth

sengson
Mar 18, 2001, 02:18 PM
>Shir
very nice sign. did you create it yourself?

Shir
Mar 18, 2001, 02:33 PM
A friend drew it for me. She's may be open for commissions if people want to spend a little money.

hollowtip
Mar 24, 2003, 04:38 AM
Yeah, I also hope to find decent stuff.

Atax
Mar 24, 2003, 04:57 AM
On 2001-03-18 08:01, Shir wrote:
Found an armor not listed on the page

But it is listed:

http://www.pso-world.com/items.php?op=viewarticle&artid=171

VulpesMundi
Mar 24, 2003, 02:18 PM
Read the dates. This is an old topic from two years ago. =>.>=

Tsk tsk for reviving old stuff. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VulpesMundi on 2003-03-24 11:18 ]</font>