PDA

View Full Version : You shall all die! er he he he..

Shir
Mar 18, 2001, 12:42 PM
I have the... the POWER! Yes... yes... my shiney... err... DB SABER POWER! Yes.. shh... don't let them talk to you that way...
I have... you shall all fall before my might... DB SABER!! hee hee... look at the shine..

(this post brought on by insanity caused by lack of sleep and the finding of my one zillionth DB Saber. Please don't take it seriously.)

Mayi
Mar 18, 2001, 12:50 PM
Hold on, let me just grab my Custom Ray V.00 +9 and my God/Arm, Elf/Arm, and two General/Arms.

Mazarin
Mar 18, 2001, 01:17 PM
Pretty drawing ^_^

HiroShojin
Mar 18, 2001, 05:34 PM
Shir....I've only known you online for a few days...no offense..but STAY OFF THE COFEE BEANS!That Mocha in your diet has gotten your head a wee bit on the "insane" side.BTW...what was up with you and Sheo that other night?I tried to call you guys...but you kept talking or something...in Miranda or wherever you were.I was like..alone in the ruins.But it's all okay now.See you online...

Booyah!-Hiro"The Hero"Shojin

Shir
Mar 18, 2001, 06:41 PM
Really? I don't recall getting any mails from you that I didn't respond to. I try not to ignore people, even if I'm busy.
And I may be insane, but at least I'm not possessed by a dark god!
Now, if you'll let me see your soul... I just wanna check the stats and make sure it's not hacked... I'll give it right back..

Glider
Mar 18, 2001, 06:58 PM
I just used a DB's saber to kill Dark Falz on Very Hard.......

I was doing up to 800 damage on the little flying things.

Mayi
Mar 18, 2001, 06:58 PM
On a scal of 1 to 10 right ow im soooooooooooo drnk.