PDA

View Full Version : Iraq, Google, and Weapons Of Mass Destruction

Guntz348
Jul 15, 2003, 12:44 AM
This is simply hilarious! Open up google and type in "weapons of mass destruction" with out the quotes of course. Now instead of hitting 'Google Search', instead hit 'I'm Feeling Lucky'. Carefully read the entire error message that appears, hilaritty will ensue!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Guntz348 on 2003-07-14 22:47 ]</font>

eXo
Jul 15, 2003, 01:30 AM
*wow* your are right Guntz this sure is a funny search result. im going to link it up on your post just incase everyone else might feel to lazy to,actually do this themselves.

< ----- THIS IS THE MESSAGE THAT YOU WILL RECIEVE--->
These Weapons of Mass Destruction cannot be displayed
The weapons you are looking for are currently unavailable. The country might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your weapons inspectors mandate.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

Click the Regime change button, or try again later.

If you are George Bush and typed the country's name in the address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly. (IRAQ).

To check your weapons inspector settings, click the UN menu, and then click Weapons Inspector Options. On the Security Council tab, click Consensus. The settings should match those provided by your government or NATO.
If the Security Council has enabled it, The United States of America can examine your country and automatically discover Weapons of Mass Destruction.
If you would like to use the CIA to try and discover them,
click Detect weapons
Some countries require 128 thousand troops to liberate them. Click the Panic menu and then click About US foreign policy to determine what regime they will install.
If you are an Old European Country trying to protect your interests, make sure your options are left wide open as long as possible. Click the Tools menu, and then click on League of Nations. On the Advanced tab, scroll to the Head in the Sand section and check settings for your exports to Iraq.
Click the Bomb button if you are Donald Rumsfeld.

Cannot find weapons or CIA Error
Iraqi Explorer
Find more on Weapons of Mass Destruction.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: eXo on 2003-07-14 23:36 ]</font>

pixelate
Jul 15, 2003, 01:34 AM
Uh, HTML doesn't work on the board. But funny, yea.

eXo
Jul 15, 2003, 01:41 AM
yea i see that now so i had to edit my post to fix this problem *LOL* by the way the last time i saw you online awhile back pixelate you.said that you had to cut back on a few bills and discontinued your HL have you made a return yet???Or are you pretty much done for a little bit longer *LOL*

ginko990
Jul 15, 2003, 11:47 AM
hehe, good stuff.

s.TiNgEr
Jul 15, 2003, 11:56 AM
wow. How did you find that? Just randomly typed that in or something?

eXo
Jul 15, 2003, 12:55 PM
Hmmm yep i guess so its funny what,you can stumble across no the net without even trying.

Guntz348
Jul 15, 2003, 02:53 PM
On 2003-07-15 09:56, Stinger08 wrote:
wow. How did you find that? Just randomly typed that in or something?

I forgot to add this in. I have to give credit to my freind Tommy for putting it in his away msg. I'm not sure where he found it, but I laughed my ass off and figured I should share it. So a big thanks to Tommy for the heads up on it! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

tiltnkirby26
Jul 15, 2003, 04:39 PM
Thats a good one. My sister and I are breaking up from it.

eXo
Jul 15, 2003, 05:44 PM
Thats so funny i had to come see it again. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Kaervek
Jul 15, 2003, 05:48 PM
Don't lie, you're just upping your post count... sad.

s.TiNgEr
Jul 15, 2003, 05:50 PM
I've looked at it 3 times now. Still funny http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

eXo
Jul 15, 2003, 05:57 PM
On 2003-07-15 15:48, Kaervek wrote:
Don't lie, you're just upping your post count... sad.

wow who are we talking about, the only reason i quoted you is because you posted right after me, trust me i actually find this kind of funny. If you dont believe me i already have another post simular to this one but not as funny its more political.

Vanango
Jul 15, 2003, 06:06 PM
On 2003-07-15 14:39, tiltnkirby26 wrote:
Thats a good one. My sister and I are breaking up from it.

Breaking up? Meaning you were dating/going out beofre and now you are not longer b/c of something hilarious?

I'm not a fan of incest, even if it's with Angelina Jolie.