PDA

View Full Version : Cmode Dead?

Savrak
Jul 15, 2003, 01:18 AM
Just loged and haven't been on in a couple of weeks. But I couldn't find any Challenges anywhere. Is there a permament challenge block?

Sheik1
Jul 15, 2003, 01:42 AM
Not as far as I know...and please do not move this post as it may catch the eyes of some people in the 'general' area. That would be appreciated.

The US area I believe is still Deneb 04 on Friday nights...that is when PSOw 'hosts' it apparently, but you really don't need a host to be fun.

Personally, I get a lot of my cmoding from JP/Alcyone 06. That is the official JP cmode block and many non-JP players meet there to play as well. I try to remember to drop by on Fridays to Deneb 04 as I like providing help to people that want it. Drop by Alcyone 06 sometime and see or check out Deneb 04 this Friday night.

I missed last Friday. I was in a game and lost track of time...heh, such is life I guess.

Jazhara
Jul 15, 2003, 07:13 AM
Went to Deneb 04 to help some people this Friday - there were only 4 games running and three people in the lobby.

Savrak
Jul 15, 2003, 07:46 AM
Right after I posted i saw we now have a C-mode forum. Sorry about that. Thanks I could not remember what JP Challenge block was.