PDA

View Full Version : Dragonball Z...

Delsaber
Jul 15, 2003, 01:44 AM
I am not to big of a fan of this show. I did watch it whenever I saw it on though. Well, anywho. In the summer of 2004, Fox will start filming a Dragonball Z live action movie. It is due to be released late 2005. You can check out more of this at the offical dbz site, dragonballz.com.

Use the poll to rate how you think it will be as in story and stuff. (1 = bad, 5 = good)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Delsaber on 2003-07-14 23:45 ]</font>

Reenee
Jul 15, 2003, 02:02 AM
posted on 2003-05-15 14:21:46
source: Saiyanz Rage

According to Saiyanz Rage, a source within 20th Century Fox has posted the following:

FOX is shooting for a PG-13 rating and a running time of somewhere between 3 to 4 hours. They are hoping for the DBZ movie saga to be 4 episodes long (4 movies). Starting in The Saiyan Saga, The Frieza Saga, The Android/Cell Saga, and the Majin Buu Saga.

George Lucas' CGI company ILM has signed a contract to do the special effects. Some sad news, due to casting and scheduling difficulties, filming that was set to begin real soon has been put off until Summer 2004. The original Release Date. Once the movie is finished filming and all post-production effects are added in, this movie may not be out until well into 2005.

As of right now there is no definite title. The most obvious choice would be plain "DragonBall Z", but FOX is also leaning toward "DragonBall Z: Unlimited" or "DragonBall Z: Fight For Man Kind."

None of this information is confirmed.

Let's see...obnoxiously long, ILM being involved, and none of it confirmed.

Hilarious.

Guile
Jul 15, 2003, 02:10 AM
Sounds very stupid.

cutestduochan
Jul 15, 2003, 06:34 AM
The only thing that is comfirmed is that Fox did buy the movie rights to DBZ to make a live action movie. At first I thouht this might be a bad idea, because of other anime-made-live movies like Fis of the North Star and Guyver. But after seeing how well Spiderman, X-men, and the Hulk were done...I'll vote 3.

rena-ko
Jul 15, 2003, 08:25 AM
american real action movies that feature a videogame story, meh..

i liked the real action movie to IRIA, but then again, its from hongkong...

btw... resident evil was indeed a decent movie, i'm surpised.

then i wonder what stuff like house of the dead brings (the trailer was awful)...

lain2k3
Jul 15, 2003, 09:03 AM
I want to see the live action Evangelion movie...

Wewt
Jul 15, 2003, 09:06 AM
On 2003-07-15 06:25, rena-ko wrote:
then i wonder what stuff like house of the dead brings (the trailer was awful)...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! s;dkfmnasf

Okay, that trailer, it was fucking hilarious. It went something like, "5 teens, on a mysterious island, go to a rave..."

Fuck that.

Shattered_weasel
Jul 15, 2003, 09:11 AM
You know that was already a live action dragonball movie on International channel. Couldnt stop laughing.....Ya