PDA

View Full Version : Mil Lillies Hunting

InajaD
Jul 15, 2003, 02:44 AM
So i'm really bored tonite... and i decided to go mil lillies hunting for some odd reason, maybe it'll drop me something good..! maybe not.!! i'm not looking for anything in particular, just a red box.!! a surprise.!! well.. my very first mil lillie showed up after a few pipes, and it droped a Knight/Power- !!!!! I was surprised.!! it was my very first lillie and got a VERY nice rare?!!! wow.!! Anyways, perhaps the fact that it killed itself had something to do with it?? I dont really know, but i'm here piping like nuts (on shortcut and everything), and the next mil i see, i'll make i'll kill it!!!!!!! And yeah, if it drops another knight/power i'll just jupm out of my window :/
Good luck for me.! and for all mil lillies hunters down in Ragol!!!

InajaD
Jul 15, 2003, 02:55 AM
Holy MOTHER..!!!
I insisted, and after something about 30 or 40 pipes afterwards, there it is.!! the mil lillie i was looking for.!! I did some run arounds, kill the others, and left that one to last.!! Hit once, twice and full combo with my asuka+30. BOOM, dead.!! and what do i see?? a RED box.!! sword type... so i go up to the tekker and guess what??? an AGITO AUW 1975!!!!!! i can't believe it.!!
Yeahhhhhh.. it happens!!! To all the people hunting lillies.!! GO FOR IT..!!! it's worth.!!!!! I'm soo happy i didnt tekk it, i'm trying to get a picture http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif
See you all around.!!
Good luck to you all!!

eXo
Jul 15, 2003, 03:02 AM
Congratulations on your find im happy for you,I know the feeling of recieving a item from Mil Lily its simply wonderful.Take care of that baby and it will take care of you in return.

Electron
Jul 15, 2003, 07:37 AM
Go you! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif
The answer why you didn't get the agito on you first lilly is because the 1975 agito is very rare. It doesn't matter how you kill it. You were very lucky to find it on your second lilly.

TheAlmightyNewbie
Jul 15, 2003, 08:53 AM
WOW, nice find... that could have easily taken 20 lilies or more... I have a similar story to tell. last night i was piping for mil lilies and watching tv between pipes (low attention span http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif) and after about 10 or so pipes in the doorway of the 9 lily room, BANG! I see a Mil Lily, FRONT AND CENTER! It was my first encounter ever with one and I had to be VERY careful of Megid http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif I used hit-and-run with my gun on it until it died. What do I see? A red box! I told myself not to get too excited, as it might be a pd... I approach it and I see a sword icon and SPECIAL WEAPON! YES! I got my Sange (Katana type) on my first Lily! Tekked out to 20/0/20/15 i think

Starkmaster
Jul 15, 2003, 11:06 AM
TheAlmightyNewbie
what mission did you do? and what room? because im also skyly humar and lv. 85 too! i was going to do that today in addicting food mission but right in the beggining of the mission i killed a vulmer and found a chain sawd! i would have liked to have found a red sword but i quit so i didnt get to the lilies. so if you could help me out i want to get the sange too!

Starkmaster
Jul 15, 2003, 11:07 AM
TheAlmightyNewbie
what mission did you do? and what room? because im also skyly humar and lv. 85 too! i was going to do that today in addicting food mission but right in the beggining of the mission i killed a vulmer and found a chain sawd! i would have liked to have found a red sword but i quit so i didnt get to the lilies. so if you could help me out i want to get the sange too!

TheAlmightyNewbie
Jul 15, 2003, 11:14 AM
On 2003-07-15 09:07, Starkmaster wrote:
TheAlmightyNewbie

Ok, in the Waterfall Tears quest, go to caves 2. after around 4-6 rooms you should find a round room with 5 lilies. touch the northern door (i think its north, if not try the other) and 4 more lilies will appear. Begin piping for a Mil Lily. (i recommend being in the doorway where they can't see you, that way you won't get Megided)

Starkmaster
Jul 15, 2003, 11:19 AM
cant I also do it on addicting food? i dont feel like unlocking waterfall tears.

Leonard_D
Jul 15, 2003, 12:17 PM
Those are some good finds.
I've had some rather odd experiences with Lily's myself.

For example, it was on hard and I think this might have been on The Graves Butler quest,
I walked into a room and saw a single regular Poison Lily.
"Hm, another Poison Lily, no big deal." I thought to myself. WRONG!
As soon as I had shot dead its pitiful chlorophyll hindparts, I find a red box, and much to my surprise it was tekked as a Club of Laconium!
Of course I didn't get too excited because the only good character I have to use a rare weapon is a Pinkal RAmar lvl. 42. So this means the only rares I find are ones I can't use.

Then, I think it was the same day, I ran into a Nar lily.
I kind of held my breath while shooting it dead in the hopes of finding a rare that I could actually use. And then, well, I might not be remembering this right, but I don't think it dropped anything!

Long story short I have bad luck in finding useable Rares.

InajaD
Jul 16, 2003, 11:39 PM
HAAAA...
was just hunting lilies again tonite and guess what i found???? ANOTHER agito.!! this is insane.! i must be the luckiest man right now.!! it's UNTEKKED just in case..!! has 10%native on it.!! better than the other one that has nothing.!!
So jezz... it's my lucky week on PSO at least.!! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif
good luck

eXo
Jul 17, 2003, 12:25 AM
Double congratulations