PDA

View Full Version : GC-Item: Ask a question here, answear them in private

Ichiro
Jul 15, 2003, 09:09 AM
Ok, I can do the quests as much as I want,I did the Seek My Master quest three times, and I receive the three swords that Zoke carries. But I cant use them, and they aren't in my inventory, but if I receive them, what do I do with them?? If someone can tell me if I can use them or not, or can simply answear my question, I thank you.

Ichiro
Jul 15, 2003, 09:14 AM
Forget the answear in private thing, only this question is allowed...

kat
Jul 15, 2003, 12:45 PM
you can't use them. I don't know where they go, but they act just like any other item you pick up in quest. *poof*

Stalfos333
Jul 15, 2003, 01:02 PM
Try checking the quest screen, you can find all the quest items.

joncushing
Jul 15, 2003, 05:06 PM
Its not possible to use them ever, they are just proof that u found zoke and completed the quest

Reenee
Jul 15, 2003, 07:57 PM
Why do people expect to get 3 uber-items from this quest?

Firocket1690
Jul 15, 2003, 08:03 PM
hehe *quotes Shapiro's above post*

Yes, you 'get' them, but it is under the Quest items, No, you can not use them ... it's a QUEST WEAPON.

but it DOES have the original description of the real swords

Ex: Sange QUEST WEAPON has the description of the real Sange
same for Kamui, and the other sword (or Katana)

Ichiro
Jul 15, 2003, 10:03 PM
Ok, thank you, because I was looking at one of the pictures in the Rare Weapons section, and it showed someone talking to a Tekker, and he says something like "This a fake sword" etc. Ok, thank you all who replied, and one reply to one of a responders response "'cause we suck, and it'll take us 4ever to get to ultimate, thats why we expect to get the rare items from this quest, so.. pooo on you"