PDA

View Full Version : Hate to admit it...

Superchoa
Mar 18, 2001, 02:34 PM
It's come to my attention that many of you posting on theese boards are feeling skeptical about the new version shedueled for release,I have no reason to tell you otherwise but I am amazed at how you doubt what can be done with this game.

1.New MAG evolutions will reqiure greater amounts of trading and giving more attention to it's status,nothing very special though something to keep you quite busy in thoose boring times of dicing some Rag Rabbies.

2.Glitches,okay doubt me but there are many.For example in the second forest section did you know that if you plant a telepipe on that section out in the water(the one reqiuring you to activate a switch and raise a bridge to get to) and use it then return you can hurry and walk across the water for it takes the game some time to remember that the switch was activated and to reactivate it?While on that topic it disquist me how many people have made there way across before it activated and were now able to walk across other forms of water,that's just glitchy my friends.And not to forget the mine trick to walk through objects,it was never meant to be!There are various screw ups and glitches throughout this game and I feel sorry to think this game may have been rushed.So this is an area they can approve on.

3.A higher goal.With the new level 200 in progress I can see how some have doubts but from what I have heard it is true that the amount of experience reqiured will be shortened,as well as the stats awarded.This doesn't seem like much though it's a greater way of dividing people into groups(perhaps a form of racism?lol,na sonic team is much kind hearted than that).

4.How many of you have moaned about Dark Falz becoming too wasy for you after becoming in the god-like levels?Well there's a new bad-ass heading into town and he'll give you a nice ride for the time.

5.New locations,hello!!!Two new levels,hopefully they'll be much larger,but you have to stop and think,that means two more awesome boses!!(Hoping to beat the shit outta a dragon sized Rag Rabby)

6.More team fun,ever just feel in the mood of silence,hack,kill,feed,heal,move on?What bout the new modes they're promising,personally the soccer mode looks like a sweet deal,and in it's own seperate stadium,killer.

7.New Weapons!No more people bragging about their Holy Ray when you've got a spear with a bunny head on it ehh?

Well thoose are some points I feel have been left out,I'm not really accusing you people of being inconsiderate,don't get me wrong,just some are saying there's little in store and think the Sonic Team are complete morons for trying to release this over shores,but give it a chance,so much to improve,and if we all know the them they'll have some sorta ace up their sleeves this turn around.

Peace Out!

Glider
Mar 18, 2001, 05:37 PM
I don't know how it will work with the first version. If your using a new weapon from version 2, how are people still on version 1 going to see it since it's not on the version 1 disk? The new modes like capture the flag and soccer seem cool. But I'm not sure on the battle mode. It would be too un balanced and some people would only play that and not co-op.

diospadre
Mar 18, 2001, 06:20 PM
i think the pk arena would be a fun little diversion, but wouldnt compare to the main game. something to do when you just feel like going and killing your friends.