PDA

View Full Version : Need help finding a sange with skyly

Starkmaster
Jul 15, 2003, 11:13 AM
what mission should I do to get a sange with a skyly to find a sange on ultimate caves? and what room?IM thinking of telepiping to get it. i just read of someone doing just that.im a skyly humar and lv. 85.Iwas going to do that today in addicting food mission but right in the beggining of the mission i killed a vulmer and found a chain sawd! i would have liked to have found a red sword but i quit so i didnt get to the lilies. so if you could help me out i want to get the sange too!

Reenee
Jul 15, 2003, 11:17 AM
Actually, I ran into my Mil Lily on a normal Caves run. I was never looking for it. =3

TheAlmightyNewbie
Jul 15, 2003, 11:19 AM
On 2003-07-15 09:13, Starkmaster wrote:

what mission should I do to get a sange with a skyly to find a sange on ultimate caves? and what room?IM thinking of telepiping to get it. i just read of someone doing just that.im a skyly humar and lv. 85.Iwas going to do that today in addicting food mission but right in the beggining of the mission i killed a vulmer and found a chain sawd! i would have liked to have found a red sword but i quit so i didnt get to the lilies. so if you could help me out i want to get the sange too!

i posted the answer on ur previous board like 2 minutes ago o.o

Starkmaster
Jul 15, 2003, 11:22 AM
shapiro, i was asking for it on ultimate, not where you have found it before. and shapiro, are you the one that wrote that guide for this site about rare finds? if so, that guides great!