PDA

View Full Version : GC-Item: red boxes

chewbacca
Jul 15, 2003, 12:29 PM
ive been talking to alot of people on the gamecube servers and they all agree sega have still made red boxes to hard to find like the dreamcast version . im level 164 and ive prob found 45 percent of mine does any one else agree

muff
Jul 15, 2003, 12:32 PM
I dont really understand what you are saying, besides in the dreamcast version(version 1 anyways) there wasn't red boxes. Plus, they are called rare for a reason.

chewbacca
Jul 15, 2003, 12:39 PM
ok then the rare weps. theres a difference between rare and extinct plus on the dc version i found 1 decent rare a double sabre and i played on it for a year and a half

Leonard_D
Jul 15, 2003, 12:42 PM
I don't exactly think that finding the red boxes is painstakingly difficult and I have a GC.
The real problem for me is, because Sec. ID, I can't find the ones I need, only weapons unuseable For the Ranger class.

Tsudo_Plat
Jul 15, 2003, 12:48 PM
Are you out of your mind?! Rares aren't that hard to find on GC at all! My first few runs through forest and I got add slots. I agree that DC was annoying and never left rares, but I like what they have done with GC version.

If they made rares easier to get then this game wouldn't be fun. How could you brag when you finally get that treasured Lavis Cannon if like everyone else already has it cuz its so common? Would good what that do?

chewbacca
Jul 15, 2003, 12:50 PM
yeah thats another jib in the game. dont get me wrong i love the game to bits but ive got a level 164 a level 132 and ive hardly found any decent weps thank god for online trading