PDA

View Full Version : Ever got a Bad Section ID for your Character class?

SniperRAmar
Jul 15, 2003, 01:43 PM
I am a Bluefull who is also a RAmar. The Section ID seems very UNFITTING for my character class. I can't re-do my character because I am lvl. 116. When I was lvl. 36, my friend told me that Bluefull ID's weren't good for my character, but I didn't re-create. Who else here has a Bad (or not very good) Section ID for their character?

Bit
Jul 15, 2003, 01:47 PM
My friend got an Oran FOmar, which isn't too bad.. But. You find very little items for Forces with them, he ended up just deleting it, and made a Viridia HUmar.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bit on 2003-07-15 11:52 ]</font>

silvermax
Jul 15, 2003, 01:50 PM
Pinkal Ramarl

and i dont regret a thing http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

i thing bluefull is good for Rangers

tiltnkirby26
Jul 15, 2003, 02:00 PM
Slyly for my FOmarl
Oran for my RAcaseal
Bluefull for my FOnewearl.
You tell me.....

kat
Jul 15, 2003, 02:00 PM
Pinkal RAmarl as well.

Lots of clubs of laconium, not good rifles. However, with the help of my brother's greenil section ID, she is now well-armed.

No regrets. Though it is a bit of a joke...

Rpgplayer
Jul 15, 2003, 02:01 PM
I'm a RAmar Skyly... The most weapons I found are for Hunters. But I don't min. I can find the Yesminkov 7000V.=)

Stegy
Jul 15, 2003, 02:04 PM
I have an ORAN HUmar. I find WAYYYY too many Force weapons and Daggers. I'm level 35 and refuse to delete him. I DO have a Viridia HUmar. Is that a good ID for a Humar? I just like picking names that I enjoy or that mean something to me (Adie is my best female friend's nickname for me ;x).

So yeah, I don't think ORAN is really BAD for a HUmar, but it could be better, like Bluefall or Viridia, you know? =D

( WOOT, first post =) )

TheDing
Jul 15, 2003, 02:09 PM
RAcast Oran
I know ouch right, but my other character HUmar Greennil help my Ranger other, and vise versa.
I think there is no bad id for any character. As long as you have other characters to help each other with then your okay.

ctrl
Jul 15, 2003, 02:13 PM
HUmar Oran. After growing to lvl 111 i found out Oran can't find much good things, so made a redria.

Nai_Calus
Jul 15, 2003, 03:31 PM
Oran can find some good things, the problem is that quite a few of them are useless to a Hunter. Not much use for a Star Amp, makes a FO weapon and IIRC it's combined with an armor ORAN can't find to make one it can... o_O About all you're likely to find with ORAN that you can use as a Hunter is Cross Scars, Bloody Arts, Dragon Slayers and the Red Partisan, on Ep1, at least. I'm not too sure about ep2, but I don't recall being too excited by any of the drops. Syncesta is good, but good luck getting a Lavis Cannon of a Sinow Red. ORAN also has an utter lack of God/ units, except God/TP, which is again, worthless to a Hunter. ORAN is very, very grim in terms of Hunter weapons. After about the ten billionth Cross Scar, you start hating. On the other hand, it finds random decent Force weapons and Ranger weapons, a couple of good combo items, and easily obtains some decent armors(Guard Wave rocks, I love mine, I've heard Sense Plate can be useful at times, and I've heard that Aura Field is good as well). So ORAN is a mixed bag... Lots of crap, some good stuff, but you'll be hurting for Hunter weapons unless you're willing to suffer with crappy 9-star Daggers. Although the Red Partisan owns, so that's at least useful... But yes, ORAN sucks hot balls if it's your only ID. Once you have others and start raking in the good weapons, it can be nice, with some good things... Just not Hunter weapons. ;-P

Daikarin
Jul 15, 2003, 03:42 PM
Whitill HUmar... I hear all the time that it isn't a good I.D. for anything. But I know a HUmar whitill isn't that bad. It all depends on what you want to find.

Leonard_D
Jul 15, 2003, 03:53 PM
lvl.42 Pinkal RAmar.

I about smashed the controller over my head when I found that Pinkal mostly finds cane weapnons and techniques, which would be just great if I had a Force instead of a Ranger.
And I about did again when I found out how unlikely it was for me to get a rare that I could use. Well at least it has pretty good stats.

Sorry to the people who have heard this story before, it just seems to bug me.

IKoRaiZa
Jul 15, 2003, 06:52 PM
My main is an Oran HUnewearl. After I looked at the the drops for Ult it didn't seem too good. Only 2 drops make me like Oran. Aura Field off a Temple Mil Lily and the Olga Flow DNA is only confirmed under Oran so ya.