PDA

View Full Version : GC-Item: ORAN and the PSYCHO WAND

neko-chan
Jul 15, 2003, 04:06 PM
From the PSOW's item findings I noticed that Gibbles is supposed to drop the PSYCHO WAND. I was only wondering if this happen also offline, or maybe it's a drop restricted to some of the new quests those became recently available online.

I'm wondering because I'm stuck offline.

Thanks in advance,

~Neko

Bit
Jul 15, 2003, 04:08 PM
Seeing as Gibbles appears offline, it is possible for Oran to get a Psycho Wand.

But.

He pops up Once, and I don't think his drop rate is too great. Don't expect to get one.

eXo
Jul 15, 2003, 04:13 PM
yes thats going to be a very difficult task to over come. Your best bet is to go for it from Mil Lily he has a better drop rate compared to EP 2 characters like gibbles.I was fortunate but i wish you luck.In my opinion the best way to go is purplenum Mil Lillies.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: eXo on 2003-07-15 14:21 ]</font>

Maximus1
Jul 15, 2003, 04:15 PM
On 2003-07-15 14:06, neko-chan wrote:
From the PSOW's item findings I noticed that Gibbles is supposed to drop the PSYCHO WAND. I was only wondering if this happen also offline, or maybe it's a drop restricted to some of the new quests those became recently available online.

I'm wondering because I'm stuck offline.

Thanks in advance,

~Neko

It's hopeless...the Oran confirms are bogus...PSOW doesn't actually verify the Psycho Wand drops for it; as a matter of fact, PSOW doesn't verify any drop for any weapon...they are confirmed by members WHO MAY OR MAY NOT BE TELLING THE TRUTH...

If you want Psycho Wand, pipe the Mil Lilies with Purplenum...I know three people who have actually gotten a Psycho Wand from Mil Lily...

I don't know anyone who has gotten a Psycho Wand from Oran Gibbles...I say find someone who has gotten one off of Gibbles before you try that ID for Psycho Wand...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Maximus1 on 2003-07-15 15:04 ]</font>

Bit
Jul 15, 2003, 04:20 PM
On 2003-07-15 14:15 Maximus1 Wrote:

It's hopeless...the confirms are bogus since PSOW doesn't verify the Psycho Wand drops in other IDs...they are confirmed by members who may or may not be telling the truth...

If you want Psycho Wand, pipe the Mil Lilies with Purplenum...

You seem some sort of disorder with trusting people. The Item Findings are very accurate, and it doesn't matter who 'confirms' what. Most of them are probably just people who clicked on 'confirm'.

So, no. It's not hopeless. Though it is incredibly difficult, and Yes, it does drop for other ID's.

eXo
Jul 15, 2003, 04:41 PM
Neko-Clan you have been around for along time,so you should understand that the item finding section is pretty accurate.Anyway my point is that i have been looking for Heavens Punisher from sinow red, with my viridian RAmar for about 4 months now and have killed 160 sinow reds still no luck http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif at this time. At that time that i started there where only 2 confirmings now the total is up to 8.Thats sounds pretty logical to me.

The same goes for my psycho Wand,when i found it i was the 7th person to confirm the item,its been just about 3 months and the total is up 12 not to shabby. And that also sounds reasonable to me.
Just look and one day you might luck up,do not get discouraged my theory is that if someone can win the lottery then anyone can find any item on PSO.

Soukosa
Jul 15, 2003, 04:46 PM
Gibbles does drop the Psycho Wand for Oran. Gibbles also has a fairly high drop rate and the rare drop rate for this particular rare is higher with Gibbles than it is with most of the other enemies that drop it.